South Fulton @ Mckenzie

Devil_Alumni

I'd like to wish the best to those players from South Fulton who were injured. One was pretty seriously hurt.

I believe it was on the punt, the snap was over thrown and the punter was leveled. I heard his knee was knocked out of whack and was sent to Martin. Another player had a concussion.

BigD,

What about #11. He appeared to have a back injury????

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigD,

What about #11. He appeared to have a back injury????

Everyone over here in Mckenzie has a heavy heart for your injured players. we've been asking the Lord all season for injury free games for both sides. And U Just hope and pray if there is an ijury it's a speedy recovery. Good Luck with you and yours, hold your kids close and love em often.

Everyone over here in Mckenzie has a heavy heart for your injured players. we've been asking the Lord all season for injury free games for both sides. And U Just hope and pray if there is an ijury it's a speedy recovery. Good Luck with you and yours, hold your kids close and love em often.

Hey guys. I read your last few posts and would like to thank you for not being really discouraging to South Fulton. They get enough discouragement everyday at school from their peers. And as for the injured players, Sisson had a concussion, Minchue had a dislocated knee (or kneecap maybe, I'm not sure), and Hawks is still in the hospital with kidney problems.. This is the last that I heard of them.

Hey guys. I read your last few posts and would like to thank you for not being really discouraging to South Fulton. They get enough discouragement everyday at school from their peers. And as for the injured players, Sisson had a concussion, Minchue had a dislocated knee (or kneecap maybe, I'm not sure), and Hawks is still in the hospital with kidney problems.. This is the last that I heard of them.

Well we really hope them a speedy recovery and dang sorry it happened. my son no1 for Mckenzie just got some disappointing news he's fractured his ankle and will miss rest of the season. But We wish ya'll the best.

Well we really hope them a speedy recovery and dang sorry it happened. my son no1 for Mckenzie just got some disappointing news he's fractured his ankle and will miss rest of the season. But We wish ya'll the best.

Thanks for the concern. Sorry to hear about your son. It's always sad to see injuries let alone ones that end the season for players. We wish the best for you all too.

butch,

THAT IS TERRIBLE NEWS!! What happened? I just ask WannaB and another poster if he saw Bugs come off injured and we did not see it happen.

butch,

THAT IS TERRIBLE NEWS!! What happened? I just ask WannaB and another poster if he saw Bugs come off injured and we did not see it happen.

Late in the third quarter he went up for an interception, made the catch and got tangled with a south fulton player and landed more on the toe and rolled it side ways. just one of those freak accidents that happens. And I'm in no way blaming the south fulton player it just happened. but good luck to all teams throughout.

As is always your concern is appreciated. :angry:

Dang Butchie, that's awful news. Bug is gonna be missed bigtime the rest of the way!!!!!!!!!!! Last night was way too costly for both teams it looks like.

I hope all recover well from last night. It sure would be good to see Bug back on the field this season but, if that's not to be tell him it's sure been fun watchin' him for the last several seasons for me and that we all wish him the best in his future!!!! :angry:

We have been thru re-building periods ourselves and know how it feels. Plus, we have seen nothing positive come from being disrespectful toward ones opponents. There are some out there who feel a need to be that way and it never produces good fruit that I've ever seen. Plus, a lot of our posters played, or have or had kids who played and wouildn't want any disrespect being shown to us if we were down.

The discouraging comment that you made was that they were getting disrespect from their peers at school. Their classmates should be the ones that are supporting them the MOST. At least they are out there trying to accomplish something for themselves and the school.

Good luck in the future to SF from us over here in M-town. Hope the kids hurt last night recover with no problems ASAP.

Dang Butchie, that's awful news. Bug is gonna be missed bigtime the rest of the way!!!!!!!!!!! Last night was way too costly for both teams it looks like.

I hope all recover well from last night. It sure would be good to see Bug back on the field this season but, if that's not to be tell him it's sure been fun watchin' him for the last several seasons for me and that we all wish him the best in his future!!!! :angry:

Well after several lookers at his x-rays thing may not be as bad as first suspected. but will miss next couple to three games. how are the young men from south

fulton? here's hoping them well and good luck to all.