South Fulton @ Mckenzie

Devil_Alumni

Well this week SF takes on the powerful Mckenzie in which appears to be no contest for Mckenzie. I believe this week SF will have the players back who literally werent even in the country last night when they got pounded by WC.

Mckenzie just overmatches SF coming into this game in every aspect. Good luck to both teams and wish for a injury free game.

See yall there Duck.

Edited by Devil_Alumni

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this week SF takes on the powerful Mckenzie in which appears to be no contest for Mckenzie. I believe this week SF will have the players back who literally werent even in the country last night when they got pounded by WC.

Mckenzie just overmatches SF coming into this game in every aspect. Good luck to both teams and wish for a injury free game.

See yall there Duck.

Hey there Devil, I've been reading your posts the last several weeks and seems you guys are up to some rebuilding, or retooling so's to speak. I too am a big fan of the Duck and hope to make your aquaintence. Good Luck to both teams. And by all means stay injury free.

Hey there Devil, I've been reading your posts the last several weeks and seems you guys are up to some rebuilding, or retooling so's to speak. I too am a big fan of the Duck and hope to make your aquaintence. Good Luck to both teams. And by all means stay injury free.

Yea with only 3 Seniors and about 5 juniors this year, we dont have much expirience as of right now so the next few years should be very promising with about 22 sophmores.

Good luck to yall and no injuries.

Edited by Devil_Alumni

Yea with only 3 Seniors and about 5 juniors this year, we dont have much expirience as of right now so the next few years should be very promising with about 22 sophmores.

You know 22 sophmores equals a heck of a team next year and even better the next. JEEZ 22, look what Union City did last yr with the same number.

You asked about how the JV team has done for SF....With those numbers,it looks like the JV is playing on Friday nights....Seriously,I doubt they play a JV schedule...

The Rebels will win this one by a large margin...

You asked about how the JV team has done for SF....With those numbers,it looks like the JV is playing on Friday nights....Seriously,I doubt they play a JV schedule...

The Rebels will win this one by a large margin...

Well i believe they also have about 13 or so Freshman. I was just askin if anyone knew. Thanks though

Well i believe they also have about 13 or so Freshman. I was just askin if anyone knew. Thanks though

seems ya'll was busy bout 16 to 17 yrs ago. Let em trash talk u now and take it in stride. Cause better days are coming. Good luck to these young men and thier respective teams. An injury free nite is what we need. Run the table rebs!!!!!!!!

South Fulton is a very young team. Next year, we return all but one of the O'line. Much of this year, we've played with a soph QB, soph TB, soph WB, soph SE, junior FB. Our punter/tackle is a frosh; most of defense in the secondary are sophomores. These boys all hate losing. I hope the coaches work their tails off in this spring and summer. Hopefully we won't be an automatic W whipping boy next year.

As bad as I hate to admit it, this will be another long Friday night measured in moral victories. If we can keep everyone healthy through this game, maybe we can avoid the 0'fer and beat Greenfield.