Oak Ridge Head Coach

Cats meow

One person posts their opinion and you ask why "everyone" is mad? That makes no sense.

FYI, people in Oak Ridge are allowed to have their own opinions on things. Oak Ridgers are not sheep. I personally want Coach Stevens to stay and wish this tread was never created but everyone has the right to speak their mind. Maybe that is why Oak Ridge has won at least one State Championship in the 1950's, 1960's. 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, along with three Semifinal appearances in the current decade.

Just wondering, when was the last time Ooltewah won a State Championship? Oh, I remember....NEVER :thumb: Just teasing.

Sorry I was just curious when the last time they won the title.... I wasn't trying to start anything.... I've been reading a lot of Oak Ridge threads lately here on coachT and 75% of the Oak Ridge fans on here talk about how bad he is. I was wondering why are you guys thinking that? He did take you to the state championship game last year. That sounds to me like he did a good job. Maybe this years group isn't clicking well together. I'm sure the coach is trying his best to win the games. This is his 2nd year. If he was 0-10 or 2-8 I would think something is wrong but you guys lost to 3 good football teams this year and have 2 more to play. Good Luck!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the original thread that started this conversation. Mr. Bailey does need to review hiring this head coach. After all Mr. Bailey refused to accept the selection commitees recommendation for the coaching position and forced the selection of this coach upon the school program.

As to Coach Stevens coaching ability could be summed up by things that occured last season. It is not known to the general public that the two games that were lost last year. Coach Stevens informed the offensive coordinator that he would be calling the plays. Coach Stevens had not watch any of the other teams game films to prepare for calling the plays those weeks. This shows that Coach Stevens has a lack of committment to last years team and you are only seeing more of his none committment to the program by his not being present for practice this morning or lack of discipline or structure that the program is accustom to and considers this part of it's Pride and Tradition

Therefore I agree that Oak Ridge needs a new head coach

So you are telling me a top 5a program coach did not watch film of his opponents? That makes no sense at all.....

IF you begin another thread then do so with the understanding that if anyone posts from the same ip address under various user names, as has happened in this thread, then all user names will be deleted and the ip address blocked. Make your point one time and let it go.