Riverdale vs. Lebanon

War Eagles

I'm going with Lebanon for the upset. Riverdale is riding too "high" after beating down Dogs.

Lebanon can win IF:

They get to bring their "coaches on the lift" to signal to the sidelines the calls.

They get to bring their infamous "chain Gang ' that signals to Brown what the other team is calling and makes the spot a first down when it is short.

They can get the "baby monitor" in Riverdale's locker room without being seen to hear the adjustments made at half

They can bring their "home cookin" refs to Tomahawk.

IF they can't= BIG loss

The Blaze "proved" what happens to Lebanon without all of the above.

The Blaze "owns" the devils. Don't play with FIRE because you will get burned.

Check out these two posts from this thread by fball is a zero. Guess somebody can't make up thier mind.

Congrats to Blackman on your big win over Lebanon, but you're dreaming if you think that you own them. The fact is, with this year's win Blackman is now 1-4 over the last 5 yrs against LHS.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I have respect for Lebanon as a team and rightly so as they are in third place in our region. However, I really do not think that their defense is better than Wilson Central's Or Siegel's ( remember we played Siegel in Week 2 when Butler was on the sidelines). I was very impressed with WC's D. I sort of felt like they were like us.......being held back b/c of their O.

Guest dare_2_dream

riverdale wont do the same riverdale is good but not that good you just keep thinkin that they will run us over but your wrong!!! our d is one of the best in the mid state. we dont allow much running room and as for our db's go over the top and we will see just what happens!!!!!!!! :justwrestle:

go big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not even from Riverdale, but I do know they are going to beat Lebanon. After they manhandled Smyrna last week, they are on a roll and I feel sorry for whoever gets in their way .. this week it happens to be Lebanon

Lebanon can win IF:

They get to bring their "coaches on the lift" to signal to the sidelines the calls.

They get to bring their infamous "chain Gang ' that signals to Brown what the other team is calling and makes the spot a first down when it is short.

They can get the "baby monitor" in Riverdale's locker room without being seen to hear the adjustments made at half

IF they can't= BIG loss

Let me say that I truely believe that is the biggest load of crap I have heard in a while. Blackman owns no one! And its very apparent that Blackman was not Lebanon's only away game so far. So all of that with the lift, chain gang, and officials sounds like someone whining because their team lost. Get over it, its done with.

By the way thank you firstandgoal. Your right fball cant make up his mind!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

Let me say that I truely believe that is the biggest load of crap I have heard in a while. Blackman owns no one! And its very apparent that Blackman was not Lebanon's only away game so far. So all of that with the lift, chain gang, and officials sounds like someone whining because their team lost. Get over it, its done with.

By the way thank you firstandgoal. Your right fball cant make up his mind!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

Actually fballismyhero is from Blackman so they didn't lose.

Lebanon can win IF:

IF they can't= BIG loss

why does everyone keep sayin stuff about the lift?it is fair game to both teams.both teams have the option to have a coach up there.it is not just for our benefits!and whats this about the chain gang?i havent ever heard anybody talk about the chain gang until here!so i mean am i missin somethin or is that just a made up thing for here.cause not very many people i know have heard about the "chain gang"!and about the refs.we get just as many bad calls as the opposing team does.so i dont want to hear about "home cookin".i mean did the ppl there not see how many pass interference calls we had against us when we didnt even lay a hand on em.i mean some were ok but there were also some outrageous calls made that night!This is gonna be a fair game to all.unless yall make it unfair.is how i see it!

!!GO BLUE!!

Edited by Friday_Nite_Lites_Devil_Tr_1

Check out these two posts from this thread by fball is a zero. Guess somebody can't make up thier mind.

Congrats to Blackman on your big win over Lebanon, but you're dreaming if you think that you own them. The fact is, with this year's win Blackman is now 1-4 over the last 5 yrs against LHS.

SO TRUE. and THANK YOU! :thumb: and i dont think fball knows what he wants to happen. :lol: