Smyrna @ Oakland

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would a loss just eliminate Oakland from the playoffs..?

For the next two games.

Oakland 2-0 Lavergne 2-0 Oakland Playoffs

Oakland 1-1 Lavergne 1-1 Oakland Playoffs

Oakland 0-2 Lavergne 0-2 Oakland Playoffs

Oakland 0-2 Lavergne 1-1 Lavergne Playoffs

Oakland 1-1 Lavergne 2-0 Lavergne Playoffs

So basically, if Lavergne wins more games than Oakland in the final two, that is the only way that Oakland would not be going.

i would love the upset. If oaklands RBs come and make plays they can get the W, but tyler will prob put the dagger in oakland.

I am praying for tyler to come through believe it or not!

i wouldn't blame the RBs or Tyler for the lack of offense. oakland's offense line has ben inconsistant all year. they might do great one drive and terrible the other.

Would a loss just eliminate Oakland from the playoffs..?

if oakland and la vergne both loss the rest of their games, oakland will go to the playoffs. if oakland just wins one they are in.

For the next two games.

Oakland 2-0 Lavergne 2-0 Oakland Playoffs

Oakland 1-1 Lavergne 1-1 Oakland Playoffs

Oakland 0-2 Lavergne 0-2 Oakland Playoffs

Oakland 0-2 Lavergne 1-1 Lavergne Playoffs

Oakland 1-1 Lavergne 2-0 Lavergne Playoffs

So basically, if Lavergne wins more games than Oakland in the final two, that is the only way that Oakland would not be going.

glad you cleared that up, i thought it would be harder than that for oakland to get into the playoffs. really it is ALOT harder than that for oakland, when you look at the teams each is up against. good luck against smyrna, hoping oakland wins, yall stepped up big this year :angry:

i wouldn't blame the RBs or Tyler for the lack of offense. oakland's offense line has ben inconsistant all year. they might do great one drive and terrible the other.

if oakland and la vergne both loss the rest of their games, oakland will go to the playoffs. if oakland just wins one they are in.

ui kno the runningbacks arnt fault...i really think they will have a great game the way Smyrna's D plays.

in order for Oakland to come away with the upset tonight, they must capitalize on every mistake smyrna makes. Also the playcalling in the game is going to have to be more aggressive, if oakland's defense allows Sonny to relax in the pocket all night, he will pick Oakland apart. As far as on the offensive side of the ball, the play calling is going to have to be less predictable. Hopefully we'll see the ball in the air and spread out to multiple recievers. If Oakland does not change their gameplan this will be a blowout.

in order for Oakland to come away with the upset tonight, they must capitalize on every mistake smyrna makes. Also the playcalling in the game is going to have to be more aggressive, if oakland's defense allows Sonny to relax in the pocket all night, he will pick Oakland apart. As far as on the offensive side of the ball, the play calling is going to have to be less predictable. Hopefully we'll see the ball in the air and spread out to multiple recievers. If Oakland does not change their gameplan this will be a blowout.

I want make a mistake and brag this time, but I do think my DAWGZ will win.