Smyrna @ Oakland

B-dogg, hate to agree with fballismyhero, but he is right. You haven't proven to anyone that you are a Smyrna fan. Explain the past posts about PERSONALLY being AT Riverdale to know the announcement of said Watson as HC.

fballismyhero.....I owe you no explanations whatsoever.

You may think what you choose. If you are sooooo sure that is me, sit down and let's have a lil chat. I will take notes on my PDA. HAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B-dogg, hate to agree with fballismyhero, but he is right. You haven't proven to anyone that you are a Smyrna fan. Explain the past posts about PERSONALLY being AT Riverdale to know the announcement of said Watson as HC.

You may think what you choose. If you are sooooo sure that is me, sit down and let's have a lil chat. I will take notes on my PDA. HAAAAAAAAAAAA

you are right 2p bdogg is not a smyrna fan and we all know that

2p as for footballismyhero pm me when I tell you who it is you will crack up and all the bitterness,self hate and just generally being a negative jealous person will be clear to you as why.

to bad he can't post during school hours he also was away for a while on fall break

he is about as 2 faced as any person you will ever meet so just dis regard him because he will NEVER say anything to your face.

2p as for footballismyhero pm me when I tell you who it is you will crack up and all the bitterness,self hate and just generally being a negative jealous person will be clear to you as why.

to bad he can't post during school hours he also was away for a while on fall break

he is about as 2 faced as any person you will ever meet so just dis regard him because he will NEVER say anything to your face.

Wait......I need to get my PDA ready so I can take notes, Cat.

Anyone can look up stats.

You never tell talk about anything that proves you know anything about Smyrna.

You "trash " talk.

You are only on the boards to "down" 2p.

All of your posts are directed to him.

I can't blame you because I hate the ###### myself.

Tell me who got hurt in the game on Fiday, his number, position, and name.

Tell me how he got hurt.

Do it now before you can "phone a friend."

This ain't Millionaire.

you said all bdogg does is talk trash well what you say and do is whole lot worse than that.....you dogg every poster on here it seems and hate everyone.....i just dont get it

You are awful quiet, 2p.

Cat got your "tongue."

You know I am right.

B-dogg is "phoning his friend."

Who knew?

He has friends?

I don't hate anyone on here. I do believe 2p is opinionated, but so am I. Dude you seriously need seek therapy. 2P is just as passionate about Oakland as I am about Smyrna. I can honestly say that he has never said anything offensive to me, other than saying I am a Riverdale supporter.

Honestly that was meant as a "crack" at Watson. I hate Siegel.

I may "show " up at half-time, and take you down.

My Blaze game will be boring by then.

Score should be Blaze 52, Siegel 0, especially if the have Vick under center.

82cat, will you save me a seat for breakfast on Friday?

you said all bdogg does is talk trash well what you say and do is whole lot worse than that.....you dogg every poster on here it seems and hate everyone.....i just dont get it

What I don't "get" is how you think you are the next Micheal Vick.

Just because you have the same first name?

I may "show " up at half-time, and take you down.

My Blaze game will be boring by then.

Score should be Blaze 52, Siegel 0, especially if the have Vick under center.

82cat, will you save me a seat for breakfast on Friday?

What I don't "get" is how you think you are the next Micheal Vick.

Just because you have the same first name?

hey fballismyhero

don't you need to be getting out of your office by 4.30 like you usually do

hope you enjoyed your trip during fall break

and to bad you had committments during the week after and couldn't bless us with your knowledge

knowing who people are on here works both ways and trust me when folks at the school find out about you -- well your double life will be as you say "busted"

go hit some golf balls and then head over to see your buddy bobby