we're Not Gonna Take It

oh Crinch Pin

no, We Ain't Gonna Take It

oh You And Your Uniform

we're Not Gonna Take It Anymore

Courtesy of Twisted Sister

;)

;)

:angry: I'll have to give it to you charger fans, even though your team has only won 2 ballgames, you still back them up.

But Polk is still going to beat the brakes off of you!!!!!!!

Three wins actually. Polk will be Number 4 and Howard, Number 5.

:ph34r:

As far as the quietness - I've been busy today.

:lol:

Three wins actually. Polk will be Number 4 and Howard, Number 5.

;)

As far as the quietness - I've been busy today.

;)

As someone who knows a lot about Central's program and knows several of the players, let me assure you the players do NOT have that confidence they will beat Polk and some have even told me so. A couple of them are actually intimidated at the thought. Quite frankly, I see no improvement in what Coach Derrick has done over what our previous coaches have done. The kids are still making the same mistakes they made in preseason. They don't know basic fundamentals or even how to win.

Wanting Central to win will not make it happen, my friend. You must face reality- Central will handily lose both games to Polk and Howard and will finish with the same dismal losing record as previous Charger teams have.

As someone who knows a lot about Central's program and knows several of the players, let me assure you the players do NOT have that confidence they will beat Polk and some have even told me so. A couple of them are actually intimidated at the thought. Quite frankly, I see no improvement in what Coach Derrick has done over what our previous coaches have done. The kids are still making the same mistakes they made in preseason. They don't know basic fundamentals or even how to win.

Wanting Central to win will not make it happen, my friend. You must face reality- Central will handily lose both games to Polk and Howard and will finish with the same dismal losing record as previous Charger teams have.

It's the backstabbing from such people as you that promotes a losing attitude from the kids - they have to believe they can win and they can win if supported by the fans and parents.

There is nothing worse in this world as telling a kid they cannot do something. If they want it bad enough, they can do anything they set their minds to do, anything.

Don't criticize the kids/coaches/programs for your shortcomings and doubts.

So Sayeth Yeehaw.

;)

I highly disagree.. I agree that we have some players like that, but come friday the team will be fired up except those you stated.. We will be able to tell then who we need to eliminate and slap around...

Every team has weak links, this is a new program so we still have to get rid of ours like the more established programs have..

Come Friday you'll see the fight, come friday you'll see the might, come friday you'll see the light... GO CHARGERS

I highly disagree.. I agree that we have some players like that, but come friday the team will be fired up except those you stated.. We will be able to tell then who we need to eliminate and slap around...

Every team has weak links, this is a new program so we still have to get rid of ours like the more established programs have..

Come Friday you'll see the fight, come friday you'll see the might, come friday you'll see the light... GO CHARGERS

GEEZ !! Is that a violin I hear in the background ??