Polk @ Central

TheEmpire

As a Meigs fan, against both teams, I say Central don't even deserve to play on same field as Polk n Meigs. Last year was centrals only chance of looking half way decent. Polk dominates and tears them a new.....well you will see Friday

Polk 49

Central 7 If Recover Polk Fumble in their endzone.

Go Meigs (8-0)

Let me first say, "War Eagle!!"

I'm not sure what you're talking about. In your big game against the baby blue, Central was only down 7-0 with 9 1/2 minutes left to go in the game. If they were that bad, you would actually have won that game long before they gave it to you by making stupid mistakes. What was the halftime score of the Meigs/Polk game?? Who DOESN'T deserve to play on the same field??

Call it an excuse if you want, but Meigs 8 seniors & Polk's 17 do have an advantage over Central's 4. Talk your trash this year, though. The real Coach Derrick (Brandon) will develop Central's young talent & you'll be making excuses, but we'll try to be a little more gracious than you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me first say, "War Eagle!!"

I'm not sure what you're talking about. In your big game against the baby blue, Central was only down 7-0 with 9 1/2 minutes left to go in the game. If they were that bad, you would actually have won that game long before they gave it to you by making stupid mistakes. What was the halftime score of the Meigs/Polk game?? Who DOESN'T deserve to play on the same field??

Call it an excuse if you want, but Meigs 8 seniors & Polk's 17 do have an advantage over Central's 4. Talk your trash this year, though. The real Coach Derrick (Brandon) will develop Central's young talent & you'll be making excuses, but we'll try to be a little more gracious than you.

We will talk our trash this year.....and last year......and the year before last.....and the year before that.....etc. etc. etc..... And just to correct your post, Meigs has 6 seniors and not 8. As a wise ole Florida Gator once said, "if you stink as a sophomore you most likely will stink as a junior."

Ok i say Central by 7..

1 thing central will need to watch out for is the 1man pass plays and our special teams.. We may have ran 1 back last week, but Polk has excellent special teams and a good kicker..

Overall its going to be a good game, but there will be lots of comotion when Central takes it.. I say if we beat polk, we will beat howard and that would knock Polk outa the playoffs and we sneak in..

BLUE REIGN!!!

Edited by BlueReign

*heavy sigh*

Being realistic, it depends on what Central team shows up Friday - the "Well, At Least We get To Wear The Jersey At School On Friday" team or the "We're Hungry and We're Not Going to Take It Anymore" team.

Depending on which team shows up, Polk may be in for a nasty surprise.

Edited by Yeehaw

*heavy sigh*

Being realistic, it depends on what Central team shows up Friday - the "Well, At Least We get To Wear The Jersey At School On Friday" team or the "We're Hungry and We're Not Going to Take It Anymore" team.

Depending on which team shows up, Polk may be in for a nasty surprise.

Thought you said you were being "REALISTIC" ?

That is very true.

But Central better score more than 6 or 10 points, because Polks kicker can score that many just him.

Oh yeah didn't he come from Central?

*yet another heavy sigh...*

From what I understand, yes. That was allegedly because of an assistant(?) coach playing favorites during baseball season. Wasn't there, don't know for sure.

Quite honestly, I'm not going to get into that - not my place considering my boy plays for Central. I have my own theories but I don't do dirty laundry in public.

Coach Derrick has enough on his plate without comments from the parent's peanut gallery.