Polk @ Central

TheEmpire

I am.

Any team, I don't care how "good" it may be, can lose any given game.

I am amazed that you Central fans actually believe the Chargers can stay on the field with a well-coached, physical team. If Polk turns the ball over a dozen times, Central might make it close.

And to correct you or whoever else stated it, but Polk has about 13 seniors and Meigs only has 6.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Centrals student section goes and sits on the visitors side during halftime, like they did meigs. That will make it interesting.

Polk brings big crowds, you seen that at meigs, and thats why meigs had to bring cops on our side line. So I don't think they will sit with us they want be no room. And we will probaly tell them to get the .... up.

Polk brings big crowds, you seen that at meigs, and thats why meigs had to bring cops on our side line. So I don't think they will sit with us they want be no room. And we will probaly tell them to get the .... up.

The "REASON" the cops had to come to Polks sideline was because the referees told them to because one of Polks "fans" was acting like an idiot. Central students won't sit in your bleachers they will sit on the track in front of your bleachers.

Whatever Polk does will be rude judging from the poor manners ya'll show on here. Win or lose, we'll do so with class.

Yes, our coach is as good as any other in the region but I'm not sure why that's even an issue. Since you've basically said that our coach stinks and that our team doesn't deserve to play on the same field as Meigs and Polk, what's your story going to be if you lose?

Can someone please tell me what the score of the Meigs/Polk game was at halftime?

Whatever Polk does will be rude judging from the poor manners ya'll show on here. Win or lose, we'll do so with class.

Yes, our coach is as good as any other in the region but I'm not sure why that's even an issue. Since you've basically said that our coach stinks and that our team doesn't deserve to play on the same field as Meigs and Polk, what's your story going to be if you lose?

Can someone please tell me what the score of the Meigs/Polk game was at halftime?

if you knew anything about football you would kno that you cant say that the score of 1 game is goin to be a factor in another game.. like the halftime score for polk/meigs.. if the tigers played against central like they did polk then it would have been a blow out!! and if polk could play evey game like they did against loudon then they would probably have a better record then do.. and "if central would play central ball and come out hungry" so i was told then they would be 10-0.. and if a frog had wings it wouldnt bump its a@#.. so with that said i believe polk is gonna come out and run the score up on the little "young" chargers... and i do believe that the coach davis for polk IS better than the 1 for central..

GO POLK 47-6 WITH A LITTLE SORROW FOR THE CHARGERS

if you knew anything about football you would kno that you cant say that the score of 1 game is goin to be a factor in another game.. like the halftime score for polk/meigs.. if the tigers played against central like they did polk then it would have been a blow out!! and if polk could play evey game like they did against loudon then they would probably have a better record then do.. and "if central would play central ball and come out hungry" so i was told then they would be 10-0.. and if a frog had wings it wouldnt bump its a@#.. so with that said i believe polk is gonna come out and run the score up on the little "young" chargers... and i do believe that the coach davis for polk IS better than the 1 for central..

GO POLK 47-6 WITH A LITTLE SORROW FOR THE CHARGERS

Ya'll keep talking.. that will make Polk's loss so much sweeter.

:thumb: