Anderson County @ Scott

hockey21lover

Anderson County....bring back "TL" and get the ship back sailing in the right direction. Is that Deal guy in charge at AC ? Make your first big decision and get Lambert back in the fold. I still think AC wins this game because Scott don't beat AC!! Go Mavs!!

Edited by TVA

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson County....bring back "TL" and get the ship back sailing in the right direction. Is that Deal guy in charge at AC ? Make your first big decision and get Lambert back in the fold. I still think AC wins this game because Scott don't beat AC!! Go Mavs!!

i got a feelin that the scott high players will be ready.. i thank like three of there coaches played at AC and im sure they will be ready.. i have to say SHS by 6

i got a feelin that the scott high players will be ready.. i thank like three of there coaches played at AC and im sure they will be ready.. i have to say SHS by 6

when diggs was the coach at shs ac was a big rivalry i mean right up there with oneida. he lived in lake city!! I don't think that the rivalry has died completely out. with coach gillium having played there maybe it'll get some brand new life. scott by oh hmmmm????? 6 ;)

The Highlanders are really fired up for this game. Trying to get that win so they can hit that 5-5 mark on the season. It will be different this season the highlander will be victorious this year. They have a real chip on their shoulder and they missed the last playoff spot. They are going to be fired up and ready to go and AC u better be ready for a physical game cause we r coming for u. :wacko:

The Highlanders are really fired up for this game. Trying to get that win so they can hit that 5-5 mark on the season. It will be different this season the highlander will be victorious this year. They have a real chip on their shoulder and they missed the last playoff spot. They are going to be fired up and ready to go and AC u better be ready for a physical game cause we r coming for u. :wacko:

I would think that physicality is an AC specialty, so I wouldn't expect them to get any surprises. I rather think that AC has a lot more trouble with speed. So I'm still going with my prediction of AC 21, SHS 14.

The Highlanders are really fired up for this game. Trying to get that win so they can hit that 5-5 mark on the season. It will be different this season the highlander will be victorious this year. They have a real chip on their shoulder and they missed the last playoff spot. They are going to be fired up and ready to go and AC u better be ready for a physical game cause we r coming for u. :D

HEY BASS, I SURE HOPE YOU ARE ONE OF THE PLAYERS THATS ON THE FIELD ALL THE TIME . IF YOUR GOING TO TALK MAKE SURE YOUR ON MORE THEN SPECIAL TEAMS . HEY BASS SOMETIMES LESS SAID IS BETTER! :thumb:

The Highlanders are really fired up for this game. Trying to get that win so they can hit that 5-5 mark on the season. It will be different this season the highlander will be victorious this year. They have a real chip on their shoulder and they missed the last playoff spot. They are going to be fired up and ready to go and AC u better be ready for a physical game cause we r coming for u. :thumb:

Hey bass how about this.. no one on our team needs to talk smack.. thats stupid i used to do it but i realized how stupid it was.. why cant we just show it in our actions friday night instead of talkin crap?

This will be a physical game, but both ways. Ive got to watch both teams play. Now this game is for nothing but pride since both teams wont be going to the playoffs. You know Larry Kerr will have the mavs fired up coaching against some of his use to be allstar players. This is bound to be a battle and could go either way.

I think that whoever wins the turnover margin gets this one. Maybe since coach Hall and the Scott D will get that, cause I heard from some of the players that they are playing Tony Lamberts D. He got 4 turnovers last week. These seniors at scott i do beleive have not beaten ac in there career, maybe that will change. Scott plays good at home though and like I said turnovers.

This will be a physical game, but both ways. Ive got to watch both teams play. Now this game is for nothing but pride since both teams wont be going to the playoffs. You know Larry Kerr will have the mavs fired up coaching against some of his use to be allstar players. This is bound to be a battle and could go either way.

Bigtime man good luck this week... go beat the crap out of york... i thank that u all will beat them ;)