Spring Hill at Page

Big Country

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pages kicker is definatly right footed with one heck of of leg. Hes a sophmore who can range from 55 to 60 yards. He has division one all over him as a kicker when he graduates.

Is that Jordan Rion???? I thought that he was left-footed :lol:

Oh well he still has one heck of a leg :lol:

I wish this was a Thursday Night game so I could come and watch it but I'll be at Montgomery Central on Friday Night.

It won't come down to the kicking game.

Spring Hill wins this one about 35-14.

I wouldn't be so quick about that....remember Page snuck up on your Tigers this year.

Rain comes ...Page wins 10-7...

Good weather 31-28 score.

The problem with the five teams in this region who are 3-5 is that none of them have a stellar defense. Turnovers have played a big part in each one of them losing games.

Page is due.....let's give it to those young puppies who have worked so hard. Remember most people didn't even have them in the hunt at all esp this late in the season.

Is this one on Thursday or Friday Night????? Both teams have excellent quarterback/running back duos so stopping the run will be a must in this battle down in Rudderville. I hope that the Patriots can pick up the win over Spring Hill because Cheatham Co. loses the tiebreaker to the Raiders HOWEVER I just don't see that happening. SH is playing with a lot of confidence right now.

Spring Hill: 31

Page: 28

Game will be LIVE on TennesseeSportsNet.Com starting at 6:30 with the pregame. Kickoff at 7:00PM.

Magwan can really hurt the Pats....but then again so coulda Hightower.

If SH does not deliver a knockout punch early....you will find the Pats hard to handle as the game goes on. I think SH has a little rust early that plays into Page's hands

The Pats are big underdogs...again....and as usual....so guys you need to play loose and have some good hard-nosed fun......nobody picks you to win......but that was true of White House and Marshall co. No one picked you guys. You don't have the pressure on you like Spring Hill does....just play your game.....and surprise people..

What is Spring Hills' record on the road for the last five years???? Anybody know??

I hear a lot about teams playing with confidence right now....really??????....then how is it possible for that to be true with five teams sitting at 3-5...........a winning streak helps build confidence....

Weather????

Magwan can really hurt the Pats....but then again so coulda Hightower.

If SH does not deliver a knockout punch early....you will find the Pats hard to handle as the game goes on. I think SH has a little rust early that plays into Page's hands

The Pats are big underdogs...again....and as usual....so guys you need to play loose and have some good hard-nosed fun......nobody picks you to win......but that was true of White House and Marshall co. No one picked you guys. You don't have the pressure on you like Spring Hill does....just play your game.....and surprise people..

What is Spring Hills' record on the road for the last five years???? Anybody know??

I hear a lot about teams playing with confidence right now....really??????....then how is it possible for that to be true with five teams sitting at 3-5...........a winning streak helps build confidence....

Weather????

Just a quick note about deserving this.... Spring hill is 3-5 after going 0-10 last year. The kids have worked hard to turn around the program. They'll come to play friday as I'm sure Page will. As for Hightower to Smith as a comparison... Smith touches the ball everyplay and is a bit more athletic. The Pats are not big underdogs the way I see it most people are picking this as a close one. As for Spring hill's road record prior to this year .... last year 0-5, the year before that 0-5 in 4-A, this year 1-3. They played a good game at Lawrence and won. About confidence, it comes from doing things right consistently and knowing what your capable of (No Doubt!!!). Winning will take care of itself. I hope that SH has gained some of it with the way they have performed this year. Marshall was close, Columbia Central went into double OT, and Giles was a loss by a touchdown. The final 2 games should demonstrate how far they've come since 0-10. By the way your right about one thing, The Raiders need to come out strong, they are 3-0 when the score first this year. Go Raiders !!! :huh: