East @ Greeneville

canefan72

The only thing we have to say is 45-24. That says it all.

If you really can't see that that we could have taken the lead with 6 min. to go and the final score is nowhere close to how the game went then you are blind. Congrats on the win but if we meet in the playoffs and take care of the ball, I am not so sure you will get away with a W so easy. Enjoy posting that 45-24 score. You will probably need to fall back on that fond memory for the next few seasons. BTW, if you think you can beat MV then you are blind.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really can't see that that we could have taken the lead with 6 min. to go and the final score is nowhere close to how the game went then you are blind. Congrats on the win but if we meet in the playoffs and take care of the ball, I am not so sure you will get away with a W so easy. Enjoy posting that 45-24 score. You will probably need to fall back on that fond memory for the next few seasons. BTW, if you think you can beat MV then you are blind.

It was a close game, but if I am not mistaken East was trailing 31-24 and received a fumble of their own to set up the attempted tying touchdown (unless the Canes would have gone for 2). How about everyone just concentrate on who they are playing this week and if they play again, then we can all discuss that.

It was a close game, but if I am not mistaken East was trailing 31-24 and received a fumble of their own to set up the attempted tying touchdown (unless the Canes would have gone for 2). How about everyone just concentrate on who they are playing this week and if they play again, then we can all discuss that.

i can tell u what east is hopin for win or lose this friday against boone win 2 in playoffs and hope west does too

I don't think anyone mentioned MV and no I do not think we can take MV, but I know East cannot either.

Someone earlier did mention MV. They are the top of the heap. I would like for us to play them just to see how we stack up to them. They will be VERY hard to beat no matter whom they play. I play golf with the OC at MV from time to time and just hearing him talk football is unreal. They have a really simple team oriented concept and work really hard.