Collinwood takes on the PC Vikes.

GreenMan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People on here really need to learn to respect each other and stop trash talking.

The trash talkin' is what makes this web site so fun. This web site is like NASCAR, without a little drama (wrecks) it is just long and boring!

I would like to see PC pull out the up set, I always like to see the underdog win, but I don't think is is going to happen this week for the Vikings!

The wood by 20

Edited by Stinger65

i would like to see the under dog win as well this week. the vikings have really impressed me this year. when you go to thier games you will get your money's worth. i think the wood will be laid by the vikes this week.

vikings... 206

c,wood...3

the upset is on..... i hope that covers the spread!!!!!

People on here really need to learn to respect each other and stop trash talking.

Lol, are you kidding me :wacko: Gah I hate Hippies, so leave.

i would like to see the under dog win as well this week. the vikings have really impressed me this year. when you go to thier games you will get your money's worth. i think the wood will be laid by the vikes this week.

vikings... 206

c,wood...3

the upset is on..... i hope that covers the spread!!!!!

Whats up with this? Do you people really think Perry County can hang with the Wood? They never have and never will, its a fact! You Perry County fans have won a few games and now you wanna come out from hidding and talk sum trash, yall picked the wrong team to do it aginist. Yall gonna get a beatin like you haven't ever had Before. Trojans gonna take ya to the wood shed!

this is not going to be much, but Hinton.. we lost by qb error at the end of the game, you know that. That game was pretty even. we just didnt get in onb our last shot, congrats to you and good luck. As for CW, our kids r playing now for pride but also maybe bragging rights if they can do only what mtp was able to do. PC fans we can do this we know it. Its one series at a time. Just maybe our boys can show how good this defense really is. Lets do it Vikings!!!!

Your right it was a great game and could have went either way...and i respect all yalls players cause they gave it every thing they had to win the game...and that deserves respect and i gladly give it to them...yall have nothing to lose now so keep playing hard vs Cwood.. :D

As for the hit on me that Ned talks about if you watch the film he did hit me good but he didnt get the first down by hitting me...he already had the 1st and i was the last player that could make the tackle on him down the sideline...and i did

Does anyone hear that......................................................................the creepy sound of bagpipes...................LOOK... coming down that yonder hill on the east side of the Colliseum...........Its .......its.....its the Collinwood Trojans............Run........get the kids................hide......BOOM BOOM CRUSH......BOOM BOOM CRUSH.......BOOM BOOM CRUSH......BOOM BOOM CRUSH......BOOM BOOM CRUSH.......BOOM BOOM CRUSH......BOOM BOOM CRUSH.......BOOM BOOM CRUSH.......BOOM BOOM CRUSH.......We will.....we will....ROCK YOU !!!!

The music makes it all the more merry. :thumb:

Edited by GreenMan

Just a few more hours now, I would hate to be a viking. The must have all went into hidding cause at the beginning of the week they were all talk but now, no where to be seen? They may not even show, but if yall do decide to come take your beating plz don't bring the crazy woman, leave her in the Institution :thumb:

Does anyone hear that......................................................................the creepy sound of bagpipes...................LOOK... coming down that yonder hill on the east side of the Colliseum...........Its .......its.....its the Collinwood Trojans............Run........get the kids................hide......BOOM BOOM CRUSH......BOOM BOOM CRUSH.......BOOM BOOM CRUSH......BOOM BOOM CRUSH......BOOM BOOM CRUSH.......BOOM BOOM CRUSH......BOOM BOOM CRUSH.......BOOM BOOM CRUSH.......BOOM BOOM CRUSH.......We will.....we will....ROCK YOU !!!!

The music makes it all the more merry. :D

Does Collinwood play bagpipes? Just wondering...

Amazing to an outsider how much smack the C-Wood fans can talk.

Collinwood has played 2 good teams. One soundly defeated them 28-0 and the other rushed for nearly a mile and beat for like the 10th time in a row.

You people in C-wood need to beat a good team and then you'll have a reason to talk !!! :D

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Greenman.

course he conveniently declined to tell what great team he supports.....that makes your post irrelevant

by the way..no team in the tssaa has ever beat collinwood ten in a row and i doubt they ever will

actually youre still mad cause your team FRiendship christian could only get four first downs against our defense...and you guys are supposed to be good???????????????????????

Edited by ssssssss