BBBest's Top 25 in TN

basketballisbest

Guest dare_2_dream

No, Cal is ahead of us in the BCS because of the computers. We are ahead of them in the human polls. So apparently the country wants to see UT play. I would think as a Gators fan, you would want UT to climb the polls. If it is a popularity contest then I believe UT football is a little more popular than Cal.

The computers are programmed by the humans, and since they matter the most .. I think the humans want to see Cal :ph34r: .. I dont really care who is where, besides where my Gators are. Why would I want to see UT climb the polls, I hate them.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The computers are programmed by the humans, and since they matter the most .. I think the humans want to see Cal :thumb: .. I dont really care who is where, besides where my Gators are. Why would I want to see UT climb the polls, I hate them.

The humans that program those computers don't know anything about football. You have no idea what you are talking about. The whole "people wanting to see Cal play" is stupid, have you ever heard of east coast biased. It exist because the east is better, and the national media care more about the UT's and Floridas than they do Cal. The only team in the west that gets attention is USC. The better UT does, the better it makes UF look on their SOS, but I really don't care what you think about the vols.

Guest dare_2_dream

The humans that program those computers don't know anything about football. You have no idea what you are talking about. The whole "people wanting to see Cal play" is stupid, have you ever heard of east coast biased. It exist because the east is better, and the national media care more about the UT's and Floridas than they do Cal. The only team in the west that gets attention is USC. The better UT does, the better it makes UF look on their SOS, but I really don't care what you think about the vols.

Its called sarcasm, but as the typical UT fan, you get all defensive. If your defense got as fired up as the fans did, they would win the national title every year :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Yeah it's a shame we can't win it every year like Florida right

.. never claimed to be great, but dont see Florida fans whining every year about the polls now do you. get your defense fired up like your fans and you have a winner.

.. never claimed to be great, but dont see Florida fans whining every year about the polls now do you. get your defense fired up like your fans and you have a winner.

the reason why is because we dont see any florida fans here, we are in tennessee, i'm sure there are plenty of florida people that complain year in and year out in the state of florida

Interesting that unapproved website national publication ranks TN teams this way (national ranking in parentheses--there are over 15,000 high schools in the United States)-- not far from what I was saying:

1. McCallie (DII-AAA) -- 7-1 (41)

2. Maryville (4A) -- 8-0 (43)

3. Dobyns Bennett (5A) -- 8-0 (56)

4. Brentwood Academy (DII-AAA) -- 7-1 (65)

5. Riverdale (5A) -- 7-1 (87)

6. Ooltewah (5A) -- 8-0 (116)

7. Red Bank (4A) -- 8-0 (164)

8. Gallatin (5A) -- 8-0 (235)

9. Crockett county (3A) -- 8-0 (249)

10. Cleveland (4A) -- 7-1 (269)

11. Knox Catholic (3A) -- 8-0 (275)

12. Knox Fulton (3A) -- 7-1 (288)

13. Goodpasture (2A) -- 8-0 (295)

14. Franklin (5A) -- 7-1 (301)

15. Alcoa (2A) -- (351)

16. Hillsboro (4A) -- 8-0 (413)

17. Maplewood (4A) -- 7-1 (428)

18. Evangelical Christian (DII-AA) -- 8-0 (517)

19. Morristown West (4A) -- 8-0 (535)

20. Farragut (5A) -- 5-3 (564)

21. Knox Central (4A) -- 6-2 (584)

22. Dickson County (5A) -- 7-1 ( 659)

23. White Station (5A) -- 8-0 (672)

24. Bearden (5A) -- 6-2 ( 690)

25. Ridgeway (5A) -- 8-0 (730)

wat is the "unapproved website" you mentioned? i would like to check it out.

Guest dare_2_dream

the reason why is because we dont see any florida fans here, we are in tennessee, i'm sure there are plenty of florida people that complain year in and year out in the state of florida

There are some Florida fans on here, trust me, but we have no reasons to whine. We know what we have to do and when we dont do it, we dont blame the polls.

Guest dare_2_dream

ok, I'm sure if UT was ahead of you, you would have something to say

But we dont have to worry about that now do we? ;) .. The only way UT goes ahead of Florida is if Florida loses again.

Dude he was talking about SEC as a whole. Not just Tennessee. Auburn went 13-0 in the SEC and didn't go to the National Championship. Thats crazy....

The SEC gets no respect but yet is the toughest conference in the country, its just not fair.