Hillwood vs Antioch

homegrown

that's bold my friend but it can be done, i mean hillwood amost pulled it last year, and should of if you ask me. How ya been ncs12? i'll be back in town around thanksgiving so hopefully i'll be able to catch a local high school football game in the area with ya if ur not still playin.How have you been bigchief? hope everything is going good.

Hilltopper, we are playing Hillwood in basketball (boys only) on Monday January 8th if you are still here. How is UTC? Tell Rob, Evan etc. hello for me.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilltopper, we are playing Hillwood in basketball (boys only) on Monday January 8th if you are still here. How is UTC? Tell Rob, Evan etc. hello for me.

it's going good i just got through with 4 midterms this week and it was probably the longest week of my life, i will definintely put that on my list to see, i started the process of becoming certifed by the tssaa to officiate wrestling and baseball so that will be fun plus a few more tests wouldnt hurt.

Hilltopper, when is your spring break? We are scrimmaging @HHS on Tuesday March 6th. Won't be the same without JL though.

Wow spring break, your thinking ahead. well i had to look it up and i'm sorry to say i am on break the week after that. but i might be in town for the game on jan 8th. i'll cya during winter break. take care. Yeah my senior season was real weird not having him out there. I still chat with him every other week. sorry it took so long to get back to you I was down in louisiana mucking out houses in new orleans for my fall break.