10AAA 06-07

Guest dare_2_dream

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

There you go UT18Vols.

Thanks a bunch!

Hey everyone lets hear yall's opinon on who is gonna win and also cast your vote. I take the Yellow Jackets to repeat last year by winning the 10-AAA title. They got a good team this year, 8 seniors atleast maybe 9 not quite sure. This is there second year in AAA ball and i except the best this year, next year i have no clue what they will be like. So they better take advantage and go balls to the walls and win the title. Go Springfield!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Springfield really surprised me last year with a deep line up and lots of quickness. They had a really good season last year and I look forward to them making some noise in this district. By playing smart teamball and good defense, the Jackets will win this district. Also, most basketball games are lost at the charity stripe, so those cannot be taken for granted. Isn't Springfield supposed to be playing in a basketball tournament in Florida this year over Christmas?

You can't count out Clarksville, Northeast, and Dickson County either. The Wildcats are always up there. Will the Eagles have that athleticism?Does D.C. have many people returning this year? We'll see this season. GET 'ER DONE SPRINGFIELD!! :D:(

• 3 weeks later...

ok lets be honest. the springfield fans all get on here and talk to each other back and forth trying to convince each other that they are the best team in the district. Clarksville is well ahead than everyone.. Trust me!! Dickson, Springfiled, Northeast and Northwest are all teams that can beat CHS.. It's a toiss up from there on.. whoever wins there home games and streals wins on the road.

• 2 weeks later...

this poll might need early season adjustments. Henry County starts out 3-0 in the district. another big win tonight at home against a very good Northeast. two good teams playing hard and aggressive. i like the way HC has played the last few games. no superstars but 10 or 11 guys that can all play, and they WILL put pressure on you. GO BIG RED