Solomon

What you need to do Solomon is check your facts. Freeny's games suspension had nothing to do with adiministration calls. Coatney told Freeny and the Seniors on the team, that if he acted right and stepped up to the plate, he would be back on the team. Dont you think watching your team lose to a region rival was not enough punishment. And do yourself a favor, Dont refer to any of Fulton's team members being let back on the team for armed robbery. Nobody searved sentences for that. You really shouldn't refer to something you dont know about(END OF DISCUSSION).

LOL, you are funny.

And I have nothing else to day. I didn't want to mention Coatney by name, but since you did, fine. Winning is all that is important at Fulton, and everyone knows it. If even 1/3 of the things I have heard about the program are true from people that do know what they are talking about, I have no respect for the Fulton coaches or administration for allowing it to go on. But I know Coatney doesn't care if he is respected, as long as he wins, he made that clear a long time ago.

Co Carter!

And (words I thought I would never say) Go Catholic!

Edited by Solomon

Announcements