top heavyweights in state

hixsonHWT

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with a lot of the list, but I understand that Sivley (Bradley Central) will not be wrestling this season. I can also add that Quick (Tullahoma) has dropped to the 215 weight class for his junior season. It seems that Murray (Science Hill) and Sliger (Ooltewah) will have to slug it out for the title. Although if given the chance in a dual match Quick (Tullahoma) would bump up a weight class to wrestle the better heavyweight wrestlers.

Washed up or not you were a joy to watch in high school, and what a great coaching job old dad did last season.

Hey Guys i dont know if you know this but there was a HWT from Cordova last year that lost to this "great" hwt from science hill by a point. Little do yall know that he was only a sophmore so yall can make all the predictions yall want but i pick him to If not win take 2nd in a double overtime loss to Murray... o yea i almost forgot his name is Todd Bridgeforth...

Hey Guys i dont know if you know this but there was a HWT from Cordova last year that lost to this "great" hwt from science hill by a point. Little do yall know that he was only a sophmore so yall can make all the predictions yall want but i pick him to If not win take 2nd in a double overtime loss to Murray... o yea i almost forgot his name is Todd Bridgeforth...

Yea but 1 point is alot in a hwt match. I mean come on Big Ben is gonna take it this year.