GHS without a QB

ghsbaseball

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st string suspended indefinitly and 2nd string is suspended, they have to go to their sophomore starting running back. I also hear the go to receiver is probable because of a suspension.

That's tough; especially at this point in the season for the remaining players, coaching staff, parents, and fans. Except for last week, the Devils always seemed to hang tough with everyone and I know that the loss to Cherokee was a heartbreaker. If they could have won that game, the Devils would be 3-2 in region play and have an excellent shot at the playoffs albeit for one of the lower slots.

Regardless, a very good 'Cane team comes in tomorrow night. East is probably playing as well as anyone in the conference right now. Good luck for the rest of the season.

the kid they'll put back there (A LB/FB kid - wears #47 i think) won the conference jamboree in the longest pass beating Cocke County's Jake Crawford.

the kid they puttin back there at QB is Trevon Hall (old strating RB); Jeremy Barner will take over running back, Greenway and 2nd string Arrington both are out

1st string suspended indefinitly and 2nd string is suspended, they have to go to their sophomore starting running back. I also hear the go to receiver is probable because of a suspension.

what kind od idiot would get suspended and hurt there team and an even better ? why would the 2 string when he had a shot to be the man

greenway for bad mouthin coach arrington (2nd) for fighting idk bout the WR that aint playin y hes out greeneville may go with lance bailey or trevon hall more than likely trevon hall the RB tho

soimetimes one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel their season was all but over anyway might be something that needed doing no one is bigger than the team