ONEIDA @ GREENBACK

cornpone

In my mind there is only one "Great Eight" to come out of Scott County. He terrorized DB's in the 80's and his magic in many "Lard Bowls" caused the crowds to chant ..... SHOWTIME!!

But seriously, #8 from OHS is pretty dang good, and Oskie, your #8 was one of my all-time favorites.

Good Luck Indians!! Get'em Chomp!!

hey tommyb oneida will play or start about 6-9 sophs.. hey kcscoop how much $ are you gettin paid to endorse # 8 :rolleyes: I'd ask for a raise :thumb:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Well, as Lambo's Public Relations Manager are you peeps gonna give me a bone. After all, Lamb's not gonna achieve legendary status unless his PR man gives it to him! :lol:#8 was the real deal back then and if you didn't believe it, not only would he tell you, but he'd show you as well. Seems he has the same ability as a coach.

tb, what's the interest in the sophmores? Do you suffer from lack of friendships? Perhaps Oneida's sophmores can help you with your "i-hate-oneida-campaign". Come on now, that horse you've been on a couple of days........wasn't the one you rode in on! Turncoat? :rolleyes:

Kaz

:P Well, as Lambo's Public Relations Manager are you peeps gonna give me a bone. After all, Lamb's not gonna achieve legendary status unless his PR man gives it to him! :P#8 was the real deal back then and if you didn't believe it, not only would he tell you, but he'd show you as well. Seems he has the same ability as a coach.

tb, what's the interest in the sophmores? Do you suffer from lack of friendships? Perhaps Oneida's sophmores can help you with your "i-hate-oneida-campaign". Come on now, that horse you've been on a couple of days........wasn't the one you rode in on! Turncoat? :lol:

Kaz

they may be able to help me with that campaign

:( Oneida Indians - 24

:D Greenback Cherokees - 14

Now, after giving you guys my prediction, don't make it this close there should be an offensive explosion that is way overdue. Make it Friday Night, please! Intensity shouldn't come from the coaches this week.......it should come from the players! :D

Good Luck :blink:

Well guys tomorrows the big day. Its do or die for the tribe. I watched the indians practice yesterday , and it was a high emotions practices. Yesterday the seniors realized that if they dont win then they will never be able to go out and hit with any of those guys ever again. I dont think that they are ready to give any of that up so I believe that the tribe will come out fri night fired up and ready to play. Oneida should not be counted out on anything I know that they have had an up and down year, but remeber this time a year ago Livingston was in the same place that ohs is in this year and look what they did. So dont count the tribe out they may start to click. With that said my prediction for the tomorrow night is Ohs- 35 Ghs- 14. Good luck guys and seniors its been fun to watch you play this year.

OUT ! :blink:

Well its kinda simple. For the seniors it could be the last time they ever put a helmet on. I hope they realize this and rally and keep on going. Only 48 minutes to play and lifetime to remember. Don't make it a bad one.

IT IS NO FUN GOING OUT ON A BAD NOTE.YOU WILL DEFINENTLY REMEMBER THE LAST ONE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.SO YOU BETTER GO OUT THERE AND GIVE IT ALL YOU HAVE GOT BECAUSE, YOU ARE ONLY PROMISED ONE MORE GAME UNLESS YOU WIN. :thumb: