Siegel @ Blackman

nation_supp89

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.. why do you hate Siegel so much? :o

:lol: i have nothing against siegel...someone forgot the trips i took to franklin county (to see our girls basketball team AND siegel/oakland game), and the glass house at MTSU...cmon you know this i sat with you championship day (siegel was already out by then but still a hot topic in our discussions). i was happy for kelvin hill winning his track championship in 2005, tennis team this year. although i have to admitt, im hoping our girls soccer team SQUASHED yalls tonight if the game was played...i need to check on that real quick :thumb:

:) i have nothing against siegel...someone forgot the trips i took to franklin county (to see our girls basketball team AND siegel/oakland game), and the glass house at MTSU...cmon you know this i sat with you championship day (siegel was already out by then but still a hot topic in our discussions). i was happy for kelvin hill winning his track championship in 2005, tennis team this year. although i have to admitt, im hoping our girls soccer team SQUASHED yalls tonight if the game was played...i need to check on that real quick :)

siegel girls won tonight 4-1 :)

just curious...why do you want the blaze to win this one, any reason?

under 24 hours til game time...my last tailgate as a high school student is near...=(

Edited by nation_supp89