Fulton at Livingston Academy

Road2Three

My friend all of this is in the past. I know for a fact that Scott County, has not beaten fulton that many times. And over the last four years, How many times has Fulton shut them out. You have no dog in this fight, Because, quite frankly, Scott County will never win a Championship. Your team is lame, year in, year out. PERIOD. If im not mistaken the two years the Falcons won the championship, LA, got put out in the Quarterfinals(correct me if im wrong). When was the last time Scott County lost in the Quarterfinals of the playoffs? I'll be waiting on your reply.

I'm going to correct you! LA got beat in Quarters in 2004 by Smith Co. They have some kind of voodoo curse or something on us(could be good coaching). They beat us every time we play no matter how good we are! In 2003, we didn't make playoffs. After we started the season 1-3, we decided to change our offense from a 4 wide to the option and were unstoppable! We won our last 7 games,including a bowl game, but had already lost 3 region games and didn't get in playoffs. We were really on a roll and would have made a run had we got in--IMO. Good luck to you in the playoffs. I expect the survivor of you and Catholic to win the title!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I played last year. That's why I wouldn't show any disrespect for the 05' class. That class did a lot for Fulton and took the Falcons to three state title games. That loss last year hurt me tremendously because I truly felt we would still win it, despite the rough patch early on, and the seniors deserved to go out on top and not be snuffed because of a few unfortunate breaks in that Catholic game. Again, not taking anything away from Livingston and the run they made. They had some good athletes on that team and that quarterback was amazing...guess that's why he's at Harvard now.

Uhhh, you mean Princeton! He was an amazing QB and an awesome DB also! He pulled us out of numerous no-win situations during his 4 years at LA. Haven't heard how he's doing at Princeton except he was playing WR. Would have loved to seen him play just 1 game at TB! Think he would have been even more unstoppable!

Uhhh, you mean Princeton! He was an amazing QB and an awesome DB also! He pulled us out of numerous no-win situations during his 4 years at LA. Haven't heard how he's doing at Princeton except he was playing WR. Would have loved to seen him play just 1 game at TB! Think he would have been even more unstoppable!

He might have been as good or better at tailback. I will agree with you. Although, in my opinion, that wouldn't have helped the team as much.

My friend all of this is in the past. I know for a fact that Scott County, has not beaten fulton that many times. And over the last four years, How many times has Fulton shut them out. You have no dog in this fight, Because, quite frankly, Scott County will never win a Championship. Your team is lame, year in, year out. PERIOD. If im not mistaken the two years the Falcons won the championship, LA, got put out in the Quarterfinals(correct me if im wrong). When was the last time Scott County lost in the Quarterfinals of the playoffs? I'll be waiting on your reply.

Yes they have beatin fulton alot exspecially when they were Rule high. In Mid 90's they beat them time and time again (if im not mistaken) Scott has only made it to the 2nd round 1 time and got beat. which they got cheated becuase there was 1 min left and daniel smith ran a kick return for a td and theyt called it back on a unessacary roughness call. The falcons day will come trust me. Scott mighta not always made the playoffs but they were always over 6 wins when i was there. Try playing maryville in the playoffs ;) . Like he said the falcons time will come. I think Scott will suprise some ppl next year 21 starters returning and about 9 of them are 3 year starters. But good luck to the wildcats i hope you get them.

Yes they have beatin fulton alot exspecially when they were Rule high. In Mid 90's they beat them time and time again (if im not mistaken) Scott has only made it to the 2nd round 1 time and got beat. which they got cheated becuase there was 1 min left and daniel smith ran a kick return for a td and theyt called it back on a unessacary roughness call. The falcons day will come trust me. Scott mighta not always made the playoffs but they were always over 6 wins when i was there. Try playing maryville in the playoffs :thumb: . Like he said the falcons time will come. I think Scott will suprise some ppl next year 21 starters returning and about 9 of them are 3 year starters. But good luck to the wildcats i hope you get them.

Uhhh.... Fulton has been Fulton since the 50s.

He might have been as good or better at tailback. I will agree with you. Although, in my opinion, that wouldn't have helped the team as much.

That would be my opinion also, but man if we just had someone running that option and pitching back to him! If they had told me at the gate that tickets were $100 but Cates was playing TB, I would have paid it--for just 1 game!!!

Yes they have beatin fulton alot exspecially when they were Rule high. In Mid 90's they beat them time and time again (if im not mistaken) Scott has only made it to the 2nd round 1 time and got beat. which they got cheated becuase there was 1 min left and daniel smith ran a kick return for a td and theyt called it back on a unessacary roughness call. The falcons day will come trust me. Scott mighta not always made the playoffs but they were always over 6 wins when i was there. Try playing maryville in the playoffs :P . Like he said the falcons time will come. I think Scott will suprise some ppl next year 21 starters returning and about 9 of them are 3 year starters. But good luck to the wildcats i hope you get them.

Ok obviously you know nothing about Fulton...1st off class can matter but not always...HINT: Alcoa(they would bury scott)...I guess your talking about the early 90s when coatney took over the team...his 1st year he was 1-9...there are several reasons behind this...1) there where some problems at the school and a lot of students left(the school was going to be closed bc too many schools in the area) 2) coatney was young and it was his 1st year as a head coach...With the exception of about 3 or 4 years in the early 90s, name a fulton team that didn't have a winning record(There arent many)Now, How many losing seasons does scott have in their history...Fulton has a tradition, and thats to win football games...Learn some facts before you judge...

P.S. YOUR FROM SCOTT COUNTY!!! Beat a decent team then come talk to me...Ill give you respect for that but you gotta earn my respect.(hint: the post i made earlier where i talked about livingston last year...) you want respect? EARN IT! WE got NO respect until my freshman year and made it to the ship...please stop posting on this topic..obviously you are clueless...

To the livingston fans and people who care about this weeks game, sorry for getting off topic. I had to protect my turf. I wish good luck to both teams, and pray for no injuries...See ya friday...(Im not gonna make a prediction on the score because i havent seen livingston play this year) I will say that based on the records and the score, fulton is a heavy favorite...

Yes they have beatin fulton alot exspecially when they were Rule high. In Mid 90's they beat them time and time again (if im not mistaken) Scott has only made it to the 2nd round 1 time and got beat. which they got cheated becuase there was 1 min left and daniel smith ran a kick return for a td and theyt called it back on a unessacary roughness call. The falcons day will come trust me. Scott mighta not always made the playoffs but they were always over 6 wins when i was there. Try playing maryville in the playoffs :thumb: . Like he said the falcons time will come. I think Scott will suprise some ppl next year 21 starters returning and about 9 of them are 3 year starters. But good luck to the wildcats i hope you get them.

Wow that's news to me my dad went to Fulton in the 60's and it was still called Fulton and Rule was still called Rule. They are two different schools on two different campuses. On another note why does everyone hate us??? Maybe because we win alot?? Well either way I don't see why people try and bash us we keep our cool until some idiots try and get things started. Anyways goodluck Livingston, hope we have a good game friday night. And Scott Co. see you all in the playoffs!!! HAHAHA j/k j/k j/k ;-p