USJ at Dresden

JPM62

I'm sorry, this seems to be going like threads in the past have, so to get back on subject, despite our differences, I think usj will win. That is if they play like they did in a few of their close games. Like i said b4, I don’t think Dresden will handle all of the passing very well. Hopefully it will be a clean hard hitting game and somebody will end on a good note.

I'm sorry, this seems to be going like threads in the past have, so to get back on subject, despite our differences, I think usj will win. That is if they play like they did in a few of their close games. Like i said b4, I don’t think Dresden will handle all of the passing very well. Hopefully it will be a clean hard hitting game and somebody will end on a good note.

BDD,

Again, the actions of a few do not equal the actions of the masses...Who knows which USJ team will show up? The fact is 7AA will represent themselves very well in the playoffs and I wish all the teams well :rolleyes: