All state in 5A by position

itsnotwhowins

Guest dare_2_dream

dare2dream, don't you have anything better to do?

someone asked a question, and someone replied with some players they have seen play that they think are good enough to make all-state in 5-A. i guess you could tell us who should make all state all across the state because you have seen them all play....

why don't you tell us who you think should make all state instead of trying to start something.

You! :thumb:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

I feel sorry for you parents. It must really hurt them to know how stupid their child is.

I am actually an intelligent kid, I just choose not to bless the coacht world with my intelligence. Sorry, but there is no point in trying to impress people on here. But you my friend, are worth my time. :thumb:

Who is the best?

Have no idea how anyone could answer this unless they had every stat. from around the state.

#55 named some good players, I would add the three lb's from W/station to that list. Also let us not forget that kicker from R/way, you know the one that holds all the records, plus was All State as a Jr.

Tell you what, Memphis (7&8) 5-A's could put a REAL good team on the field. I'd bet on them.

Edited by PAPAWOFBOO

I have to say that WR from Glencliff (#11). Don't remember his name, sorry..... Despite Gallatin's substantial win, he stacked up quite a few yards on arguably the best defense in the state. Sorry Ridgeway fans, but it's close. Now... On Gallatin's defense- Ben Miller (LB/FB, all time Gallatin tackle leader), Jay R Harper (DB/RB), and Mike Shehati (DB, 8 int. on season). Defense is giving up just over 5 points per game, and only 50 some odd yards on the ground per game. To stand out on a defense like that, these kids deserve at least a consideration of all state honors.

Although he is probably one of the best in the state, I think Crawford's (Ridgeway) chances have been hurt because of injury and not playing the last 3 games. Haven't gotten this week's Shelby-Metro area stat report yet, but prior to last week he was still leading the area in rushing even though he had not played in the previous 2 games. There were some closing the gap and I think they probably passed him last week.