GC vs. Marshall County

norespect

I know that the year has not came to an end yet this season but if WJ does leave Lewisburg after this year I already know for a fact who the first person Marshall Co. will try to contact about taking over the football program will be.

HINT: He's a coach in the midstate that has had several successful years at the school he is currently at that remains true this year as well :thumb:

I have a funny feeling that there could be new faces on the sidelines for at least half of the teams in Region 5-3A when the 2007 season kicks off ;)

I'd say this coach is more worried about the playoffs right now than whether or not Marshall Co. comes a callin'...........besides, who says he even want to leave his current gig.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say this coach is more worried about the playoffs right now than whether or not Marshall Co. comes a callin'...........besides, who says he even want to leave his current gig.

Do you know who it is???? I will tell you that I nearly fell over when I heard this name. My first response was "NO WAY" then after thinking about coaches and how they seem to want to make moves to pursue other challanges out there I thought "HE WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT FIT".

You are right though because this year this guy we are referring to has a pretty darn good football team. Then again, doesn't he every year????? :P

Do you know who it is???? I will tell you that I nearly fell over when I heard this name. My first response was "NO WAY" then after thinking about coaches and how they seem to want to make moves to pursue other challanges out there I thought "HE WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT FIT".

You are right though because this year this guy we are referring to has a pretty darn good football team. Then again, doesn't he every year????? :P

No coach Mac plz

No coach Mac plz

Mac doesn't qualify as an in state coach since he's coaching in Mississippi. If you are talking about Mac from Huntingdon then he doesn't qualify because that school is located in west-TN. If you are talking about Mac from David Lipscomb then you are way off target (HINT #2: the candidate's not currently coaching at a private school) :P

Those are the only two "hints" I will give out at this time :D

Mac doesn't qualify as an in state coach since he's coaching in Mississippi. If you are talking about Mac from Huntingdon then he doesn't qualify because that school is located in west-TN. If you are talking about Mac from David Lipscomb then you are way off target (HINT #2: the candidate's not currently coaching at a private school) ;)

Those are the only two "hints" I will give out at this time :D

Well it it sure good to see you "swimming" around on Coach T again Big Country.

Mac doesn't qualify as an in state coach since he's coaching in Mississippi. If you are talking about Mac from Huntingdon then he doesn't qualify because that school is located in west-TN. If you are talking about Mac from David Lipscomb then you are way off target (HINT #2: the candidate's not currently coaching at a private school) :thumb:

Those are the only two "hints" I will give out at this time ;)

Has your guess ever coached at a private school?

But, right now there is no need to guess because Marshall Co. has a coach.

You are right though because this year this guy we are referring to has a pretty darn good football team. Then again, doesn't he every year????? :(

Has the one you're thinking of applied before? Mine has!