Marion Co. Boys Basketball

Purple Blood

Obviously not much interest. They should stick with football. Oh, wait, that don't work this year does it? They'll scrape the bottom of the district again this year but it doesn't matter the Chattanooga teams will be the only ones to make it to the region.

Like always with the exception of McMinn Central. Marion County may have recieved good players from the Middle school but so have the teams from Chattanooga. Who do these kids play in Middle school. I know they are not playing teams the caliber of Dalewood, Howard Middle, Red Bank, East Ridge, Orchard Knob the list goes on

Like always with the exception of McMinn Central. Marion County may have recieved good players from the Middle school but so have the teams from Chattanooga. Who do these kids play in Middle school. I know they are not playing teams the caliber of Dalewood, Howard Middle, Red Bank, East Ridge, Orchard Knob the list goes on

Actually JMS plays CCS, Red Bank, and Ocoee, and last year faired very well. Split with CCS and RB. Beat Ocoee in a Christmas tournament as well. Warrior Basketball will be fine in a few years. Right now they are very young. My guess is they will start one senior, one junior and three sophomores. Many freshmen and sophmores could see playing time. If these young men stick with it they will be a fine basketball team before it is all said and done.

• 2 weeks later...