South Vs. East

Jedi5

East will play hard, but the game should end in a shutout. It depends on how early the Rebel 2nd stringers come in.

Senior Night, Lots of emotions ;) ......I am thankful there will be a playoff game or two. I am hoping for more but I guess we better treat each game as if it was the last after this one.

Good luck to all the Seniors not only in the game but after School. You have done the Rebels Proud all year and it has been a privilege to be able to watch you all play for the last few years and see you all grow into men.

Thanks again JD, Ryno, Kitz, Henry, Fickey, Jacob, Paul, Seth, Murray, Matt

If I missed any I am sorry and I hope someone will add some of our Seniors Please If I missed any but Thanks for the memories :thumb:

South wins Big, I am sure East will play it close for the first quarter but the Seniors will Shine.

South 42

East 06

Edited by SSREBEL

East will play hard, but the game should end in a shutout. It depends on how early the Rebel 2nd stringers come in.

Good point about the 2nd string and it begs the question of how far does South have to be ahead before the starters are brought out to avoid possible injuries considering the playoffs begin next week?

No one has previously started this thread because we are all on the same page. We are in meditation. For our Mentors efforts to have not been in vain we must endeavor to forge through previously unchartered territory. The fire is being stoked and we are honing weapons previously unutilized. The Seniors of the 05' campaign were natural born leaders and paved our way. The Seniors of the 06' campaign are not the Blue Blooded Generals from last year but are Lionhearted Warriors instead. Let us prepare quietly and endeavor to erect our flag on the summit. And the spoils go to the victor.

Curt Phillips is a piece of Armor. The punishment this guy takes is astounding. He won't go out of bounds because he will get that extra few yards. Not only can he throw the ball 3/4's the length of the field but he has guts not to mention heart. These things combined will take him to high places. Competitors can be jealous and naysayers can whine that he is padding his stats but he is just a Warrior...that's all. We have a farm and are breeding them...Warriors that is. East will be a force to be reconed with next year and most likely will create their own tradition. Go Patriots! However, you must learn to play clean. You must come by your success honestly otherwise it will come back and haunt you. You played us tough but not clean enough for you to be praised for your sportsmanship. I put you in the same category as J. County in this regard. You will become respectable in time and learn to respect respectability. So yes, bring our conference up to speed. Make each game an event...an accomplishment and respect will come to us all. But remember, you are men battling men and in the end must retain your dignity.

The SS defense was hit and miss...a bit of an off night. The offense was good but not great. We were missing some salt or pepper or maybe a dash of Tobasco. Curt put it in when he had to. Brad looked good. Not a THS effort by any means. However, Jordan Kitzmiller, you've come a long way baby! You made some hard catches in this game. So congratulations but now it is time to play some real football. Go Rebels! :thumb: