Smyrna Dawg Pound.

Khs125

Saturday, January 6th. Information has been sent out to all teams who attended last year. If I have openings for the tournament I will post them in the next week or so.

I'm from Kenwood, and we're interested in coming. We have father ryan on that date though, so we are debating on which tournament to go to. Are you a coach from smyrna?

He is THE coach at Smyrna. And now that he is...watch how much better the program will get...

WELL... thats kind of a ''in your face'' thing to say. Smyrna can only hope to get the same terrific results as Coach Gonyea did the 8 or so years he ran the wrestling program. He will be a tough act to follow. :blink:

what teams are going to be in the DOG POUND this year

The coach said that he will post teams later this year and will inform everyone at that time if there are any openings. Letters of invites have already been sent out to teams that participated last year so he should know whos coming and whos not which will leave openings. I know hes excited about the tournament and the interest with new teams wanting to come. Just waiting on past teams to confirm first. :thumb: