smyrna vs coffe county

82cat

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iwasthinking - I don't know who you are, but if you have a problem with me you can tell me to my face, not behinde some coach-t name.

I write my opinion in opinion columns, I try to represent everyone equal and I do what I can to provide fair, accurate and well represented coverage of sports.

Like I said if you have a problem with the way I do things tell me face to face.

I was clearly responding to 82Cat's post the fact that there is more than one newspaper in Manchester. Your response was hostile and your posts, unfair. Your attack on me was uncalled for especially in your assumption that I should have realized your status. Sorry to disappoint. Is everyone on Coach T suppose to know that 5A football fan is you, a sports editor at a newspaper? Are you offended that not everyone on Coach T knows who "you" are? Well, I'm sorry. My intent was not to offend you or your paper and neither was mentioned in the post. I don't read your column at all. Even if I had known that you are a sports writer, I still have the right to tell 82Cat that if he didn't like what he read in one newspaper that there is another in Manchester that has been around a long time and does in fact have a history of having intellingent, well spoken sports writers. Yes you are entitled to your opinion as am I, it matters not who either of us are because neither is greater than the other.

A nobody? There goes any credbility to your post.

You may want to go back to I believe page 10 and read what I wrote AFTER the "Nobody" comment. You obviously don't read everything BEFORE you post a reply....... I believe that I had to go back and specify what I meant by "nobody" team. You know like, I didn't mean they are a "Bad" team or a Crappy team, I SAID ON THE REPLY I MEANT THEY WERE A TEAM THAT SCHOOLS IN RUTHERFORD COUNTY DON'T USUALLY PLAY, SO TO OTHER TEAMS AROUND HERE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN HEARD OF MUCH, SINCE THEY DON'T USUALLY PLAY IN OUR DIVISION!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I MEANT! WOW LIKE I SAID BEFORE, READ THE REST OF A POST BEFORE YOU REPLY. THANKS.....

You may want to go back to I believe page 10 and read what I wrote AFTER the "Nobody" comment. You obviously don't read everything BEFORE you post a reply....... I believe that I had to go back and specify what I meant by "nobody" team. You know like, I didn't mean they are a "Bad" team or a Crappy team, I SAID ON THE REPLY I MEANT THEY WERE A TEAM THAT SCHOOLS IN RUTHERFORD COUNTY DON'T USUALLY PLAY, SO TO OTHER TEAMS AROUND HERE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN HEARD OF MUCH, SINCE THEY DON'T USUALLY PLAY IN OUR DIVISION!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I MEANT! WOW LIKE I SAID BEFORE, READ THE REST OF A POST BEFORE YOU REPLY. THANKS.....

Well, McCallie is a not a nobody. A lot of folks have heard of McCallie.

Well, McCallie is a not a nobody. A lot of folks have heard of McCallie.

Okay I will try this again, yes I know that people have heard of them, duh... BUT a lot of people who are not familiar with any other teams other than the ones right here in Rutherford Co. that have been around forever, were not familiar with McCallie, and until they played R'dale and beat them did they know anything about that team. Yes, they are a great team, they would have to be to play that well against R'dale, but like I said, have continued to say, and will continue to say, not EVERYBODY knew of McCallie and THAT is what I meant. As for whatever "Credability" you were talking about, who cares????????? It's a freakin' web page, blog posting! The WHOLE POINT OF MY POST WAS TO SAY THAT R'DALE WASN'T UNBEATABLE B/C THEY WERE BEAT THIS YEAR BY A TEAM THAT NOT EVERY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH HAS HEARD OF......THERE IS THAT BETTER? DOES THAT EXPLAIN IT FOR YOU BETTER? IS THAT P.C. ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Okay I will try this again, yes I know that people have heard of them, duh... BUT a lot of people who are not familiar with any other teams other than the ones right here in Rutherford Co. that have been around forever, were not familiar with McCallie, and until they played R'dale and beat them did they know anything about that team. Yes, they are a great team, they would have to be to play that well against R'dale, but like I said, have continued to say, and will continue to say, not EVERYBODY knew of McCallie and THAT is what I meant. As for whatever "Credability" you were talking about, who cares????????? It's a freakin' web page, blog posting! The WHOLE POINT OF MY POST WAS TO SAY THAT R'DALE WASN'T UNBEATABLE B/C THEY WERE BEAT THIS YEAR BY A TEAM THAT NOT EVERY PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH HAS HEARD OF......THERE IS THAT BETTER? DOES THAT EXPLAIN IT FOR YOU BETTER? IS THAT P.C. ENOUGH FOR YOU?

We disagree and that is ok. I think McCallie is a school that a lot of folks have heard of. Good luck this week.

Hey Pedo I couldn't help but notice how you guys really tried to compare Coffee and Smyrna schedule records on how they are the same. It was a make you feel good comparison but you have to look at the records of the one's you beat. Coffee Co. wins came against opponents with the total wins of 7 while Smyrna opponents had 37

Edited by T-Town08

Hey Pedo I couldn't help but notice how you guys really tried to compare Coffee and Smyrna schedule records on how they are the same. It was a make you feel good comparison but you have to look at the records of the one's you beat. Coffee Co. wins came against opponents with the total wins of 7 while Smyrna opponents had 37

Well you have to point out the facts and the fact was that their opponents did have the same win loss record.....I DID talk about the teams Smyrna lost to and the scores of the games....and the teams CC lost to and the scores of each game. I guess you missed that part.

Pedo here is a fact " If you do not win the game what does it matter how many wins they have. You could have had teams that equal a 90-10 record what good is that if you lose them all. I see how you are looking at it, but it looks to me that you can't beat anyone with a winning record. I guess if you schedule the Riverdale's of football for all ten games whether you win or lose you will be happy losing to good teams?!?!?! B)

Pedo here is a fact " If you do not win the game what does it matter how many wins they have. You could have had teams that equal a 90-10 record what good is that if you lose them all. I see how you are looking at it, but it looks to me that you can't beat anyone with a winning record. I guess if you schedule the Riverdale's of football for all ten games whether you win or lose you will be happy losing to good teams?!?!?! :D

Your team at home this week? What does it "matter" about records at this point.