THE WaCoJaCo 5a top 10 poll

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

waco you are a Mo Ron for thinking you can have a 100% poll, you can't prove why it is 100%, that's why you always tell everybody to prove that its not.

What makes a poll 100%?

If I make the same poll, would it be another 100% poll?

I'm sure you will have some silly comments such as, prove its not 100 or I said its 100% so it is.

waco you are a Mo Ron for thinking you can have a 100% poll, you can't prove why it is 100%, that's why you always tell everybody to prove that its not.

What makes a poll 100%?

I'm sure you will have some silly comments such as, prove its not 100 or I said its 100% so it is.

Prove its not 100% Correct

I said its 100% so it is

What makes a poll 100%?

why are yall hating on waco? he's just trying to have fun on here like everyone else...ya'll take this to seriously.....but as for me i love his poll b/c we're number one :P

What makes a poll 100%?

WaCoJaCo has produced the only 100% correct 5A poll on coacht this year. There is a science to it, but WaCoJaCo won't, and shouldn't, divulge his methods. If you read over the poll a few times, you will see that it is 100% correct. :thumb:

1) Riverdale

2) Ooltewah

3) Gallatin

4) Franklin

5) Dobyns-Bennett

6) Ridgeway

7) Sevier Co.

8) Dickson Co.

9) White Station

10) McMinn Co.

This poll is for the big boys. Please, no comments from Tennessee High Fans.

Waco, I am NOT saying you are wrong, but I have to ask just one thing. As R'dale and the Ooltewah BOTH come from the east side of the bracket, how can they wind up first and second? Folks from the west side do play in the Blue Cross Bowl as well.

Waco, I am NOT saying you are wrong, but I have to ask just one thing. As R'dale and the Ooltewah BOTH come from the east side of the bracket, how can they wind up first and second? Folks from the west side do play in the Blue Cross Bowl as well.

This is a week 10, 100% correct WaCoJaCo 5A Poll, Not a playoff bracket.

Report to the Lost and Found Dept.