Dragon Football

don222

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The maturity of the rising seniors needs to greatly increase, cause last year they was very immature.. I expect the dragons to be alot quicker than they have been in the past, w/ Coach Stone working with him, he's expecting almost all of the skill players to do track.

And you are what 18 and fixing to face the world with all the wisdom and maturity you need to have......First they are kids that are on their way to adulthood. You have to have some maturity about you to dedicate yourself to practice and to playing when you are such the underdog and for as long as they have been the underdog. I think what you are mistaking for immaturity is the fact that they are mixing with the underclassmen on and off the field and not dictating their leadersip.

And you are what 18 and fixing to face the world with all the wisdom and maturity you need to have......First they are kids that are on their way to adulthood. You have to have some maturity about you to dedicate yourself to practice and to playing when you are such the underdog and for as long as they have been the underdog. I think what you are mistaking for immaturity is the fact that they are mixing with the underclassmen on and off the field and not dictating their leadersip.

You may be right NOGARD last year we had some "leaders" who tried to lead by bullying. That does not work. And yes it is good for the upperclassmen to mix with the younger guys if they are truly attempting to lead them. Last year I saw bad attitudes and bad sportsmanship praised, and at times I saw team players alienated from the rest of the team. The team has to be led from the top down and it must be done by example.

GO DRAGONS!!!

Has anyone heard anything about potenial players coming up that will help out? Are there any now sophmores ready to concentrate on the varsity level (we know Weston)...Can we look to a better season?

Things should get some better i think. Butas far as any players really stepping up I have not heard anything.

This is sort of off subject but i heard from some students that Rhodey had been suspended from the school by the principal. Anyone heard if there is any truth to that.

Things should get some better i think. Butas far as any players really stepping up I have not heard anything.

This is sort of off subject but i heard from some students that Rhodey had been suspended from the school by the principal. Anyone heard if there is any truth to that.

I haven't heard anything about Rhodey. He was at practice Thursday. Another bad rumor I think.... I hope your right about things looking better.

I haven't heard anything about Rhodey. He was at practice Thursday. Another bad rumor I think.... I hope your right about things looking better.

Well NOGARD it is my opinion that things have no other choice but to get better. I think the question is how much better will they get? That part is left in the players and coaches hands. There is no doubt there is talent there to bring this team up a notch or two but it is up to the coaches in how they motivate and utilize that talent

on the field.

Well NOGARD it is my opinion that things have no other choice but to get better. I think the question is how much better will they get? That part is left in the players and coaches hands. There is no doubt there is talent there to bring this team up a notch or two but it is up to the coaches in how they motivate and utilize that talent

on the field.

That's one advantage at being on the bottom, up is the only way you can go. I really am looking forward to seeing the kids play next season. I know they are working out really hard to be bigger and stronger. I hope they can stay motivated and encourage each other.

That's one advantage at being on the bottom, up is the only way you can go. I really am looking forward to seeing the kids play next season. I know they are working out really hard to be bigger and stronger. I hope they can stay motivated and encourage each other.

I agree, if they encourage and lift each other up the wins will have to come. Alot of there success is going to be based on respecting each other.