Red Bank vs. Knox West

KnoxWest#63

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive looked around at several diffrent ranking sites and on all of them red bank is ranked above knox west....not saying that means much. But i say that Red Bank wins by a field goal, 31-28. "Welcome to Lion Country....Knox West."

I would understand Why and How Red Bank is Ranked higher than West! RB is 11-0, West is 7-4! There you go, But Don't Let the Record Trick you!

redbank 28 west 12

i left with about 5 left in the 3rd and we(rb) were up 21 nill. on west's first play after kickoff they threw a pick. no score till mid 2nd. then Red Bank took off and west seemed broken. guess they made a 4th 1 comeback, at least made themselves something after theyve been talking all this smack. see ya next week at the maryville game, should be a game of the year

Edited by CrossofGold

redbank 28 west 12

i left with about 5 left in the 3rd and we(rb) were up 21 nill. on west's first play after kickoff they threw a pick. no score till mid 2nd. then Red Bank took off and west seemed broken. guess they made a 4th 1 comeback, at least made themselves something after theyve been talking all this smack. see ya next week at the maryville game, should be a game of the year

At least until Maryville plays Mo West

Just to let you know, the kid who thought it was funny for him to try and plant the West flag at the 50 yard line on Red Bank logo, NEWS FLASH REd Bank won!!!!! And by the way next time that you try and steal the orange endzone markers be alittle more slick about it. If you are willing to try and steal somethign at least be a man and not drop it and run like a little girl. GROW UP.

Just to let you know, the kid who thought it was funny for him to try and plant the West flag at the 50 yard line on Red Bank logo, NEWS FLASH REd Bank won!!!!! And by the way next time that you try and steal the orange endzone markers be alittle more slick about it. If you are willing to try and steal somethign at least be a man and not drop it and run like a little girl. GROW UP.

Wow, seems like West made a fool out of themselves and even bigger fools out of East TN football. Let me tell you, Rule no.1 do NOT plant your flag on the opposing teams 50, especially if they have more talent in the beggining, that makes your team overconfident and the opposing team upset! And if the flag boy and theif read this, yes you are stupid, but not worth paying attention to. Grow up please?? kk thnx!!

This was a very hyped game from the beginning and it showed. I am not joking when I say this may have been the hardest hitting high school game I have ever seen in my life. Usually, there are about 2 or 3 good hits, this game was almost every other hit. Red Bank came out and went up 14 to 0 at half. Could have been worse but West bowed their back and caused a fumble inside the 5. Red Bank goes up big in 3rd quarter. I noticed that West offense looks like it would work well when they have the lead, but seems like it would be hard to come back from a hole. The whole second half West ran many trick plays which gained them many yards. I think Red Banks size was big in this one. West seemed fast, but Red Bank looked like they were flying all over the place. I will be interested in seeing if anyone from West that went to the game has to say. Well I guess I got what I wanted. Red Bank vs. Maryville.

Wow, seems like West made a fool out of themselves and even bigger fools out of East TN football. Let me tell you, Rule no.1 do NOT plant your flag on the opposing teams 50, especially if they have more talent in the beggining, that makes your team overconfident and the opposing team upset! And if the flag boy and theif read this, yes you are stupid, but not worth paying attention to. Grow up please?? kk thnx!!

Maybe I wasnt as clear as I thought I was but that is okay. The kid planted the flag on the logo after the game. Which in my eyes seems kinda stupid when you just got taken to the shed.

That could have been the worst called game ive ever seen. First play of the game the pick they called it rolled literally three feet away from theguys body on the ground. The innavertant whistle, the forward pass they called a fumble i could go on but im not one to blame a game on a ref. Red bank played very well i do think those calls changed the game though