Red Bank vs. Knox West

KnoxWest#63

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knox West by 10 (maybe more).... too many athletes for Red Bank.... too much speed. I should know :angry: Dont be fooled by those 4 losses. This is no homer pick, by boys know I would be the first to let them know if they were going to loose. If they play thier game it will be a relativly east win. Knox West vs Maryville to go to the state..... you heard it here first!

I'm a 3-4A guy and I hope West can win, but having seen both West and Red Bank in the last 3 weeks I can tell you that Red Bank has every bit as much, and I believe more, overall team speed than does West, and especially on the defensive side of the ball. If you guys go down there tonight believing that you can outrun Red Bank you might be really disappointed.

I would have to say that West is underated. The sportswriters in Knoxville never talked mcuh about West or ranked them were the deserved, but of course, it's their job to be slanted!! Anyways West has some talent on both their O and D, but I think Red Bank has a small advantage in that department. QB Ryan connects well with his recievers. What this game is going to ultimatley come down to is how many stupid mistakes *i.e. penalties, fumbles, ect.* West will make. If they play to their potential they beat Red Bank by 10. If West starts to commit those retarded penalties they sometimes are prone to do, Red Bank by 14. Here is my prediction

Knoxville West- 36 (OT)

Red Bank- 28 (OT)

Got to agree with you Snap. West is a very good team IMO. But I think they are prone to a little undisciplined play. If they can rectify that, then I think West has a very good shot. And like my man ProVol, we're counting on you up here to represent 3-4A well! :thumb:

keep on countin out west, thats how we like it cuz come end of the game the 75+ student section will be rushing the field chanting drive home safely.

about to leave on pep bus so here is my final prediction and our players just left after the Rebel walk

West-20

red bank-10

Go West High Rebels!!!

Don't know why you all would be chanting "drive home safley," you all are the visiting team your not supposed to chant that ;-p Anyways, you need to be hoping that the game is as high scoring as possible, I guarantee that Red Bank will be putting points on the board, and we all know Red Bank D is tough, West will need to be scoring some points and minimizing penalties if they truley want a shot at Maryville