Red Bank vs. Knox West

KnoxWest#63

I have been to Red Bank twice as of Halls playing them. Two things you need to know about Chattanooga Red Bank, 1 both times I've been there, Not many fans show up to the games. 2 They have no MoonPies

Not many fans show up? Are you serious? I mean Red Bank isnt turning people away at the gates, but trust me they are not struggling with attendance. Red Bank community really backs their football team.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit RB is a very impressive team...now w/ that bing said they do have weaknesses..as w/ anybody..after watchin film on them what everybody says is definately true..they are fast..but it is definately up to us to exploit those weaknesses....i think our game plan thus far has us prepared to do that to the utmost potential of our team..but even with that the game will still be very close..no doubt..still no score

Not many fans show up? Are you serious? I mean Red Bank isnt turning people away at the gates, but trust me they are not struggling with attendance. Red Bank community really backs their football team.

I can say that there is no one there and you can argue and say there is but the fact of the matter is every time I have been to Red Bank 3 times excuss me. 1 regular season and 2 playoffs, There was not as many as people there that could be and the crowd was never a factor.

I can say that there is no one there and you can argue and say there is but the fact of the matter is every time I have been to Red Bank 3 times excuss me. 1 regular season and 2 playoffs, There was not as many as people there that could be and the crowd was never a factor.

Well since you believe no one shows for Red Bank games come on down and I will buy you a ticket so we can fill our stands.

You have your opinion and that is ok.

But, I struggle with understanding how "not as many people there that could be" equals "no one there" or "not many there".

I just don't understand the logic. Have no proplem with you expressing your opinion, just don't understand the logic.

It doesn't matter how many fans RB has becuase im telling your right now West High has the best fans out there period. ive heard Tyler Maples at maryville say that west fans are the most hardcore fans and craziest fans and he loves to hate them. West is having a pep bus rented just to bring west fans down to RB and maybe 2 buses. I will gurantee west will have an edge in the fans because they will be just as loud or maybe even louder then RB. Trust me im going to the game myself and it will be crazy. We are the Rebel Rowdies and we are the loudest in east TN period

Preach on

and to Red Bank the teams you have shut out have a combined losing record

and your point is!!! :thumb: my question how many teams do you know that shut out 6 teams in a season and only allowed 48 points in 11 games no matter their opponents combined record that says something because every team Red Bank shuts out has scored in every other game so whats your point. how did Maryville almost get beat by Brainerd the team Red Bank beat by 69 points :huh: . and West got beat by Maryville by 37 points. :o because of that im going to say Red bank wins by 21+ ;) good luck lions

"and your point is!!! my question how many teams do you know that shut out 6 teams in a season and only allowed 48 points in 11 games"

A team in a weak region..thats who......if red bank was in 3-4A they would definately not have half as many shutouts and probably a loss or 2..and not just to maryville either..the 3 quality teams they have played are Cleveland and Rhea Co. and AE.....(a division 3 team)....!!! those 3 teams came very close to beating RB..all im saying is against quality opponents they have won them all but only 1 shutout.. but West did pretty well against clevland too rackin up 35 in 3 quarters..but either way the opposing team has been in it till the very end of all 3 of those games...so dont think a bunch of shutouts against cupcakes will get you to a automatic breez through the playoffs....but no disrespect...if you go 10-0 thru a season your good i just dont think RB has played a team quite like West this year..

But as Always go Rebels....

Edited by KnoxWest#63