Red Bank vs. Knox West

KnoxWest#63

B great if he could I trust Crompton but Expirience will help alot ..... 1 thing worries me though..We have little to no run game especially w/ the speedster Morley gone. Foster can get the job done ..but he hasnt looked strong this year and the line aint blockin worth crap this year w/ the run (not like last year anyway)..but time will tell......other than that i think the game will definately b a crowd pleaser

:) hey is this anon?this is zack the freshman ss and qb well....yea at my gf's house so message me when ever you get back on ;) L8R :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Red Bank. Question.... I watched the highlights on the news and the field looked great. It looked like turf. Can anyone tell me how RB got their feild looking the way it did. Every 5 yards the grass was darker. Kinda like Oregon. I would love to know how you guys did it. Good luck next week!

It does look nice. They did the same thing for the playoffs last year I think. I've been wondering how they did it also.

Congrats to Red Bank. Question.... I watched the highlights on the news and the field looked great. It looked like turf. Can anyone tell me how RB got their feild looking the way it did. Every 5 yards the grass was darker. Kinda like Oregon. I would love to know how you guys did it. Good luck next week!

Since the grass has already turned brown, they paint it green every 5 yards. It took 2 days to do all the painting, but it really looks good. If you have not seen it in person and you are in Chattanooga anytime come by and see it. They did the same thing last year and the paint stayed on there all throughout the winter.

Im going to go ahead and tell you this. If and If West starts qicking on everything, this wont even be a game. West by 6. See ya in Maryville in 13 days

Both these teams have speed. Caldwell, Staton on the Lion side. Wilson & Easterly on the Reb side. Both have excellent QBs in Leadbetter & Ryan. I wonder if they will cancel each other out. This will be a tough one to call.

Red Bank has a lot of team speed. It's not just 1 or 2 kids, its 7 or 8 kids on both sides of the ball. Red Banks backs are fast and ellusive.

If West is not fast they will have a hard time keeping up.

West must be disciplined on defense. They have to stay at home and rush in their lanes to contain Red Banks backs. I don't know if any team can play man to man against Red Banks receivers. I thinks its best to play zone and prevent the big play.

West has got to take care of the ball.

West can win but it has to shorten the game play solid defense and prevent the big play.

Red Bank has a lot of team speed. It's not just 1 or 2 kids, its 7 or 8 kids on both sides of the ball. Red Banks backs are fast and ellusive.

If West is not fast they will have a hard time keeping up.

I do believe RB is fast ..but dont under estimate West....for those of you that have seen us play you kno wat im talking about..i would readily put money down that West's skill positions are among the fastest in the state in 4A..no joke i personally believe there will be hard nosed defense..but w/ plenty of big plays as well but neither team will score more than 24..thats just my oppinion..however as a great coach once said games arent won on paper..so well just have 2 see but i believe West is yet to play their complete game this year..the closest thing was against Halls..(central was pretty good too) no prediction as of yet

As always go rebles.!!!!!! :thumb:

Edited by KnoxWest#63

Wow.... They must put gallons up gallons of paint on that field.

We were told Friday while there to cover the Powell/Red Bank game that they will use over 2,000 gallons of paint on that field before the season is done. It really is an impressive site.

That whole stadium is impressive. The Red Bank community should be proud of what they have built there.