Red Bank vs. Knox West

KnoxWest#63

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B great if he could I trust Crompton but Expirience will help alot ..... 1 thing worries me though..We have little to no run game especially w/ the speedster Morley gone. Foster can get the job done ..but he hasnt looked strong this year and the line aint blockin worth crap this year w/ the run (not like last year anyway)..but time will tell......other than that i think the game will definately b a crowd pleaser

Hmm Im wondering if it may b the other way around this week........In the last4 Games West has allowed only 24 pts..

7 vs. Clevland

7 vs. Central

3 vs. Powell

& 7vs. Clinton

.....Also might i add that 3 of those 4 teams were in the top 10 in 4A teams prior to playing West.....just something to think about... ;)

As always go Rebles

This may well be a defensive struggle, but I think a few big plays are going to be the difference. I hear that West is fast which may slow down Red Bank a bit. Red Bank is extremly fast all around. And Red Bank has given up 15 points in the last 4 games, 3 of those games were shutouts. The only thing I see that scares me is that some Red Bank players seem to want to have that homerun play everytime they touch the ball. In the Powell game our DB's struggled because it looked like all they wanted to do was get an interception and not just knock down the ball. The players need to be patient and just wait the moment will come, dont be so agressive on plays that may bite you in the butt. This game will be a good one and I know I will be there. West do yourself a favor and come watch this game. I expected more fans from Powell to come to the game, but it was cold and its not a short drive. There could have been a smaller crowd as well, so I am not complaining. See yall next week, it will be a good one.

Same here we watch film on them monday..kinda want to see wat they've got ..i also hear they are fast too.. if any Powell faithful saw the game please comment..

Knoxwest these guys are as fast if not faster than you guys plus they are all juniors we had the pleasure to play them last year and that Leadbetter is a very good QB. He has two good running backs and three very quick receivers and the defense comes to play. No way was Powell going to match up with these guys this year. This will be the game of the week I can't wait to see how it turns out. Good win last nite. Good luck friday nite.