westmoreland vrs york

GO Eagles

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of chance does everyone think york has this friday night? do u think that we will get blown out by 40 points in this game the same way the boyd people and everyone else down there said that we would against big bad chattanooga tyner. :D

Congrats on the win York, but you didn't play the real Tyner team. Seven players didn't even play. All three starting LB's didn't even play, and ya'll still just managed 15 points. I'll still give you thumbs up for the win though.

to the comment york didnt beat a real tyner team thats excuses tyner come out running there mouths to the wrong bunch of boys and got shut up the right way york played hard and earned that win and had they been able to hold on to a few balls they would have had several interceptions that who know what they could have done with but congrats westmoreland on the win we look forward to playing u guys again u cant say though telling truth we physically whooped u guys last time just u made some big plays and got a win by five points but u wont be playing same team u played five wks ago but just go a question i would like to throw out to all fans out there payne has on the yr to this point 115 carries for 1106yds thats 34th in the state and 14 tds which is 36th in the state and the last five games of the yr he didnt get the ball more than 7-8 times a game and in the win against tyner he only got ball 9 times but had 71 yds not taken away from hamby, bishop, or vanwormer all good backs but when u have a stable of good backs maybe u should spread the ball around a little more and with a back like payne running a 4-5 forty yd dash maybe u should utilize him a little more but im not coach wright and back to york tyner they only scored 8 points against yorks hard hitting defense so remember that big dustin wright powering the line and david smith and lance wright stuffing middle at lb spot yorks defense may be the decideing factor for the rest the playoffs so good luck both teams whoever wins please beat smith smith county go dragons :D

Congrats on the win York, but you didn't play the real Tyner team. Seven players didn't even play. All three starting LB's didn't even play, and ya'll still just managed 15 points. I'll still give you thumbs up for the win though.

hey purple blood we only scored 15 points because we chose to we run out the clock on the 1 yard line we could have punched it in again but we chose not to run up the score. because we are a class act we had the game won and just chose to sit on it. but everyone says tyner was without 7 people on defense thats just an excuse first they were injured then they were suspended well which is it. and about those 7 players on defense being out i would love to know what your excuse is about their offense whats the reason they couldnt move the ball on our defense let me guess all 11 of the regular starters had other engagements and just chose to do them rather than come play football on friday night. i guess tyner was without them starters on offense as well because they didnt show up either. :thumb:

:thumb:

hey purple blood we only scored 15 points because we chose to we run out the clock on the 1 yard line we could have punched it in again but we chose not to run up the score. because we are a class act we had the game won and just chose to sit on it. but everyone says tyner was without 7 people on defense thats just an excuse first they were injured then they were suspended well which is it. and about those 7 players on defense being out i would love to know what your excuse is about their offense whats the reason they couldnt move the ball on our defense let me guess all 11 of the regular starters had other engagements and just chose to do them rather than come play football on friday night. i guess tyner was without them starters on offense as well because they didnt show up either. :thumb:

Class act huh? is that why you guys hade about 7 personel foul penalties last time you guys played us? You guys didnt whip us. If you did you would have won? I mean after all you did score one TD on a trick play?!?! :thumb:Westmoreland just ran up the middle most of the time occasional pass plays. so b4 you start running you mouth and say you pushed around Westmoreland check again! Yeah you guys did kill your selfs alot and alot of tiems that decides the winner of games as it did last time we played. all those personel fould, Fumbles, and other stuff etc... killed you guys and that doesnt make for a good football team!

:thumb:

Class act huh? is that why you guys hade about 7 personel foul penalties last time you guys played us? You guys didnt whip us. If you did you would have won? I mean after all you did score one TD on a trick play?!?! :(Westmoreland just ran up the middle most of the time occasional pass plays. so b4 you start running you mouth and say you pushed around Westmoreland check again! Yeah you guys did kill your selfs alot and alot of tiems that decides the winner of games as it did last time we played. all those personel fould, Fumbles, and other stuff etc... killed you guys and that doesnt make for a good football team!

hey boobi before u start responding to somebody else quotes make sure ure quoting the right person i didnt say we whipped u the other guy did before me so u can retract what u said while repying to mine because i never said that but ill tell u 1 thing since ur wanting to run your mouth i believe its hard to beat a team twice especially when we are playing probably twice as good as we were when u seen us earlier in the year and we did mess up a lot and that is awfully scary because we had to commit a lot of penalties to help u down the field to score and we actually had to mess up that many times for u to beat us only by 7 points that is what is scary we arent do anything like now. so guys id watch out im telling u ive seen us play in every game this year and that by far was our worst game if we would have played tyner like we did u guys that night they would have beaten us by 50 points.im just saying watch out i fdidnt say we beat u the 1st time and im not saying we will beat u this time but we are playing alot better this time and that is whats scary and of course we are the underdog again. :(

There sure is alot of disrespect on this thread. Good luck to both teams. If York and SC win, SC gets another HOME game. If Westmoreland and SC win, SC would make a rather interesting trip back up to Westmoreland. I like home games but if I had my rathers.....I would want to go back to Westmoreland. Then again, if SC doesn't take care of business against Boyd, nothing I wrote matters at all. As if it did anyway. :thumb: Good Luck to York & Westmoreland :(

hey boobi before u start responding to somebody else quotes make sure ure quoting the right person i didnt say we whipped u the other guy did before me so u can retract what u said while repying to mine because i never said that but ill tell u 1 thing since ur wanting to run your mouth i believe its hard to beat a team twice especially when we are playing probably twice as good as we were when u seen us earlier in the year and we did mess up a lot and that is awfully scary because we had to commit a lot of penalties to help u down the field to score and we actually had to mess up that many times for u to beat us only by 7 points that is what is scary we arent do anything like now. so guys id watch out im telling u ive seen us play in every game this year and that by far was our worst game if we would have played tyner like we did u guys that night they would have beaten us by 50 points.im just saying watch out i fdidnt say we beat u the 1st time and im not saying we will beat u this time but we are playing alot better this time and that is whats scary and of course we are the underdog again. :thumb:

well..the..only.thing.is..every..body..is.playing..better.now.or.they.better.be.or..get

beat