Fulton at Carter

Road2Three

I like to live in a world where people are accountale for their words and actions. And, yeh, God is real in my world.

By the way, just because Fulton is an excellent footbal team doesn't mean Carter isn't a good one. You'll experience LAR (life after Rogan) soon enough.

God bless you, gridironguy; and I say that in all sincerity.

Just for the record... I dont think gridironguy is a fulton fan.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red neckerson likes to live in a magical fantasy world where fairies make it rain lollipops and gumdrops and Carter is good football team and God is real.

Dude u i will be praying for you. Football is a good thing but God is the number 1 priority in my life and u need to be finding him cause he is real and if u dont accept Jesus Christ as ur lord and savior then u r gonna go to heck and i pray that u figure this out before ur time is up from this world. Go to Church man.

red neckerson likes to live in a magical fantasy world where fairies make it rain lollipops and gumdrops and Carter is good football team and God is real.

Dude you need something in your life other than CoachT message board. I will pray for you and when God does and I know he will come into your life please come back on CoachT and share please

Just for the record... I dont think gridironguy is a fulton fan.

Probably not a Catholic fan either

red neckerson, First off, life after Rogan for Fulton has absolutely nothing to do with Friday night. Although you may hope and wish otherwise.....he's still gonna be running the rock all over the field. Secondly, when Dennis does move on to UT, Terrence Cobb will pick up the slack. He's gonna be one heck of a running back next year when its his ball to carry game in/game out.

red neckerson, First off, life after Rogan for Fulton has absolutely nothing to do with Friday night. Although you may hope and wish otherwise.....he's still gonna be running the rock all over the field. Secondly, when Dennis does move on to UT, Terrence Cobb will pick up the slack. He's gonna be one heck of a running back next year when its his ball to carry game in/game out.

I've really got no doubt Rogan will have another great game. Why wouldn't he, no one has stopped him all year.

Also got no doubt that Cobb will be good but, r23, you're gonna find out just how special Rogan is and and come to realize that talent like that just don't come along very often. I've said it before, Fulton is a great team with a load of athletes but what makes them great is that one special talent. I'm not saying he's a one man team, no football team gets very far that way, but he's what takes them beyond. Just like Smith at Catholic, you're watching an extraordinary football player. There's a reason the big boys are asking these two to come play for them.

I'm just guessing r23 but I'd say I've seen a whole lot more football seasons than you. Trust me, you're not gonna see next year what you've seen the last few. Oh well gotta go now, it's beanie weenie night at the senior citizen's center.

Both teams have their fair share of Cheap Shots. I do think that several players from Carter got Caught giving some late hits, but I think If you watch the replay on VOD you will see that some of these late hits came after several Futlon players did things that some would say should have also been flagged. I do consider body slamming a QB several seconds after the play was over a personal foul. Should the Carter player have come hit the defender afterwards- no? I think that you do take up for your teammates though. If a Carter defender had body slammed a Fulton player from shoulder top after the whistle blew the sideline would have cleared from Fulton side. I also saw for the first time in my experience with High School Football a flag thrown on a coach for unsportsmanlike conduct and the ref put it back in his pocket and said no flag. The Fulton bench did almost clear with players and coaches after a late hit by a Carter player. Once again both teams have done there share of cheap shots. Both teams could use their share of football sportsmanship. I just did not see it as one sided as many did. Yes, Carter did hit some players late and made some bad dicisions, but several of the Fulton player did as well. Both teams talk to much and need to just shut-up and play the game.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

Both teams have their fair share of Cheap Shots. I do think that several players from Carter got Caught giving some late hits, but I think If you watch the replay on VOD you will see that some of these late hits came after several Futlon players did things that some would say should have also been flagged. I do consider body slamming a QB several seconds after the play was over a personal foul. Should the Carter player have come hit the defender afterwards- no? I think that you do take up for your teammates though. If a Carter defender had body slammed a Fulton player from shoulder top after the whistle blew the sideline would have cleared from Fulton side. I also saw for the first time in my experience with High School Football a flag thrown on a coach for unsportsmanlike conduct and the ref put it back in his pocket and said no flag. The Fulton bench did almost clear with players and coaches after a late hit by a Carter player. Once again both teams have done there share of cheap shots. Both teams could use their share of football sportsmanship. I just did not see it as one sided as many did. Yes, Carter did hit some players late and made some bad dicisions, but several of the Fulton player did as well. Both teams talk to much and need to just shut-up and play the game.

Sorry Leonard .. gotta disagree .. the 2 cheap shots .. the first one .. Fulton DT nailed the QB from Carter just as he let the ball go ... got up and was hit in the back way after whistle by Carter player .. Fulton player did not retaliate ... 2nd Fulton player did tackle Carter player who was still running after whistle .. picked him up and slammed him both players were still playing even though whistle had blown .... then Carter player comes and spears Fulton player while he is on ground .. Fulton player did not retaliate .. as far as Unsportsman like call .. I was watching the Falcon coach it was called on he looked out to official after the 2nd cheap shot amd held up 3 fingers to indicate thats the 3rd time Carter had hit way after the whistle .. official thought he was getting the finger but it was 3 fingers ... Im not saying Fulton hasnt had their unsportsmanlikes but it is obvious Carter feels the need to use this tactic to try and get someone kicked out ..and will again this Friday night ...

I've told myself I wasn't going to coment on this, but against better judgement I will anyway.

Fulton fans stick behind their players no matter what, and most want to discount whatever a player may do off the field as ok because the Fulton kids have it rough and football is their only escape. Yet these same fans want to absolutely vilify the Carter players for their actions.

I agree that Carter's player made some late hits they should not have made in the first game. Then again, not every Carter player comes from a great family background either. Both teams have players on their roster than have made mistakes - both on and off the field, and both fan bases should know it. Carter's fan base talks a lot, but so does Fulton's. My personal favorite from Fulton was a guy I heard call into Basillio before the Catholic game saying "Hey Catholic fans, if you come tonight, prepare to be offended at the Black Hole." Yeah, real classy.

Give it up Fulton fans. Quit bashing the Carter players. They've made mistakes, move on. You say you have more class - then act like it.

Well Solomon ..you knew I would respond ... I agree with most everyhting you said .. I am only refering to the last game and how obvious that Carter lost their composure and if they get behind friday night to look for it again ......