Fulton at Carter

Road2Three

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slap the dog and spit in the fire boys, how often do you get to see a football game, wrestling matches, a track meet, and a Springer show (if you missed the Carter sideline, you flat missed a show) all for $7.

Congrats to Fulton. Somebody save me a seat at the Catholic game. Carter better find some discipline if thet ever want to play for championships.

slap the dog and spit in the fire boys, how often do you get to see a football game, wrestling matches, a track meet, and a Springer show (if you missed the Carter sideline, you flat missed a show) all for $7.

Congrats to Fulton. Somebody save me a seat at the Catholic game. Carter better find some discipline if thet ever want to play for championships.

Well Said RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it has to be bad when you have Carter's own fans coming over to sit on the other side of the field with Fulton fans because they said they got tired of all the cursing going on over there in Carter's stands .. the Fulton coaches even had Carter fans turn back and look at them in press box and apologize and say its no wonder our players act like they do .. look at Carter's coaches and watch them .. I heard it was terrible over on that side of field .... oh well at least we dont play them anymore unless its in playoffs in coming years ....

If they would have fired some of those fireworks for us it would have been alright. What a waste of money...

Are you the guy that takes pictures of the Fulton players? You sure would save the county a lot of money if you would just go ahead and send those on over to the second floor of the city/county building. You might want to also have them turn to the left and get one that way as well.

Are you the guy that takes pictures of the Fulton players? You sure would save the county a lot of money if you would just go ahead and send those on over to the second floor of the city/county building. You might want to also have them turn to the left and get one that way as well.

126-11?

And how about Gorman celebrating like it was his birthday when he scored on our Freshman?? Your comment is cute no doubt but that fact of the matter is your football team is garbage, your basketball team is garbage, your school is garbage! Go back and plow some fields if you can even do that... I hear Food City is expanding, you might want to go check with them they might have a great career opportunity for people like you!

For you all, beating us would be like winning state, but your simply not good enough to do that now are you??

Edited by HolySnap

First of all calling Carter garbage can only come from trash itself. Why don't you go look at the graduating numbers from each school. Why do you think Fulton gets so much assistance for academics? I will admit that Fulton has many more athletes than Carter, but check out the test scores, and jail records and see who it at the top of each list between the two.

I guess you can dish it out, but can't take it.

I'm not dis-agreeing with your comments about some of the Carter Players showing their selves, but it did happen from both teams, during both games. Had you been at the game you would know.

By the way I have several degrees, and love my job. That would be degrees not just diplomas. What are you doing? If I did work at food city I would probably be your boss.

Now get back to taking the trash out, you don't want to make momma mad.

Edited by PLACALL