Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Hammonds?

Hammonds is soon to have his middle school number retired.

Well i asked Jaffarious and he hasn't even heard of this kid we will find out when they play each other don't worry.... and you dont have to like Jaffarious i dont think he is to fond of you either (not to sound immature or anything)

Do they even retire middle school numbers????? HaHa

Guest dare_2_dream

I hate going to the Hot Box gym at Lebanon.

B/c they kept yall from scoring more than they put up.

No .. We missed shots, shots that would have led to points. It was all about them scoring more than us.

Maybe J-wade needs to take on d2d and we will see who is intense and who isn't?

How about who cares whether J-Wade is more intense than D2D?...Can we just end this...Who cares whether Jaffarious is better than Gooch and Hammonds either?... everyone is entitled to their own opinion so if you want to discuss that, make a new thread titled "Gooch, Hammonds, JWade, or D2D", If not then shut up...Plus Hammonds won't even play varsity so most don't even know how good he is!!! :thumb:

No .. We missed shots, shots that would have led to points. It was all about them scoring more than us.

B/c they KEPT your shot off balance all night.

I would absolutely LOVE to see that

:lol::thumb:

How about who cares whether J-Wade is more intense than D2D?...Can we just end this...Who cares whether Jaffarious is better than Gooch and Hammonds either?... everyone is entitled to their own opinion so if you want to discuss that, make a new thread titled "Gooch, Hammonds, JWade, or D2D", If not then shut up...Plus Hammonds won't even play varsity so most don't even know how good he is!!! :thumb:

Tell your boy to shut up then.

Hold on a minute.... he's not even good enough to play varsity at Siegel then what makes you think he is better than Jaffarious??? I am just trying to find reasoning behind these ignorant comments.....

Guest dare_2_dream

Hold on a minute.... he's not even good enough to play varsity at Siegel then what makes you think he is better than Jaffarious??? I am just trying to find reasoning behind these ignorant comments.....

Oh he is good enough to play, he chose not to. He did not want to play varsity yet. This kid is for real, trust me.

Exactly.........give me J-Wade. Much easier to score on freshmen. I am not dowing Hammonds in any capacity tho. I think he will have a nice lil career.

He WON'T play varsity...It's not that he's not good enough...He could start he just doesn't want to play varsity yet

Edited by swedishcheese