DAVIDSON ACADEMY

wreckinball76

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DA is going to win the back to back state championships. But if someone has a good DT the bears might be in trouble. #56 is by far the weakest link on the O-Line, I think my little sister could bull rush him the entire game and give him tons of trouble.

I wouldn't hand them a state championship just yet. Did DA do something to you to make you this annoyed by #56?

No, I'm not mad at him I just think #56 is sorry. Look at the size of this kid and just watch how he uses it. I have seen him play several times and I can't believe he is the starter. He must be playing by default because he is not good. I also heard rumors that he is being recruited by a few good schools, one being Louisville. If he thinks he can play there than he's got another thing coming.

wreckinball 76 Sounds like you are a little jealous of #56, Good Luck to DA

A little jealous HuH? I play Division 1AA college football, and the first time I saw the kid I thought he was built and would be a great player. When the kickoff came and DA took the field, I realized that this might be the worst lineman in the state for his body build. He is soft as cotton and loafs on every play. I realize that you are a part of the DA team. I hated to brake my thoughts to you, but it is the truth and you should be able to know this since you play with.

A little jealous HuH? I play Division 1AA college football, and the first time I saw the kid I thought he was built and would be a great player. When the kickoff came and DA took the field, I realized that this might be the worst lineman in the state for his body build. He is soft as cotton and loafs on every play. I realize that you are a part of the DA team. I hated to brake my thoughts to you, but it is the truth and you should be able to know this since you play with.

Jealous,he has probalby thrashed you around before.

that's really low to talk bad about that lineman. no need for that.

the title game will be a great contest between the two teams who have clearly been the class of the league all year. my gryphons are 0-3 all time against the bears, but the last 2 have been close. this one will be a hard-fought game on the ground with two very good backs in josh williams and grant jessen. it should be just as thrilling as last year's 20-14 semifinal.

that's really low to talk bad about that lineman. no need for that.

the title game will be a great contest between the two teams who have clearly been the class of the league all year. my gryphons are 0-3 all time against the bears, but the last 2 have been close. this one will be a hard-fought game on the ground with two very good backs in josh williams and grant jessen. it should be just as thrilling as last year's 20-14 semifinal.

2005 short video of Josh Williams can be found at this link....

http://www.storkmontgomery.com/Football/pl...h_williams.html

just pick on the video in the upper right hand corner.....hope you have speakers also...

enjoy

DII