DAVIDSON ACADEMY

wreckinball76

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the world did we get on the subject of this running back. I give him credit he is great and I have seen him play. But lets keep talking about 56. Does anyone agree with me or is everyone else just oblivious. I think St. Georges's DT's will maul him all night. If he just stand's up the whole time like always he will be punished. The whole year he hasn't been aggressive. He plays lazy and thinks because he is bigger, he can just lean on people. Two things will happen if DA wins state. One, He will go to the next level. Two, the truth will show. He won't do nothin' in a college uniform. In my opinion 56 is no where near as good as #60 for DA. #60 better get ready to play his heart out on Saturday because he's gonna have to pick up the slack on the left side of the line that 56 leaves for him. How bout' them deuces.

How in the world did we get on the subject of this running back. I give him credit he is great and I have seen him play. But lets keep talking about 56. Does anyone agree with me or is everyone else just oblivious. I think St. Georges's DT's will maul him all night. If he just stand's up the whole time like always he will be punished. The whole year he hasn't been aggressive. He plays lazy and thinks because he is bigger, he can just lean on people. Two things will happen if DA wins state. One, He will go to the next level. Two, the truth will show. He won't do nothin' in a college uniform. In my opinion 56 is no where near as good as #60 for DA. #60 better get ready to play his heart out on Saturday because he's gonna have to pick up the slack on the left side of the line that 56 leaves for him. How bout' them deuces.

Has 56 upset you in any way? I detect a little bit of anger here.....

DII

A little jealous HuH? I play Division 1AA college football, and the first time I saw the kid I thought he was built and would be a great player. When the kickoff came and DA took the field, I realized that this might be the worst lineman in the state for his body build. He is soft as cotton and loafs on every play. I realize that you are a part of the DA team. I hated to brake my thoughts to you, but it is the truth and you should be able to know this since you play with.

NO I am not on the team, But I know the situation at DA. I used to coach there few years back.

this title game is nothing more than a district/region championship... how can you have a state title game for 12 schools??? this private classification of A and AA is a joke...

Based on your statement - you must think that DII AAA has a lot more teams and isn't a joke. What leads you to that conclusion? Having more teams makes it not a joke? How many more teams does DII AAA have?

Who pulled your chain anyway?

this title game is nothing more than a district/region championship... how can you have a state title game for 12 schools??? this private classification of A and AA is a joke...

DII AA and AAA are for real but the league that davidson plays in is a joke...... do they honestly think they are a good team beating "powerhouse" teams like st. george.... congradulations on your 2nd state championship you're better than 6 average teams in the state :lol:

2005 short video of Josh Williams can be found at this link....

http://www.storkmontgomery.com/Football/pl...h_williams.html

just pick on the video in the upper right hand corner.....hope you have speakers also...

enjoy

DII

Worst compition I've seen in my life. It was hard to choose which parts were slow motion and which parts weren't. I heard of Davidson Academy from winning state last year. From what I heard I thought they were pretty decent. No offense, but from the video Davidson would get blow off the field against any state champion in any classification. Oh yeah #56 wasn't that aweful where you had to call him out. I'm guessing there been a little tension, huh? When did Josh Williams play at Goodpasture?

Edited by machine

Worst compition I've seen in my life. It was hard to choose which parts were slow motion and which parts weren't. I heard of Davidson Academy from winning state last year. From what I heard I thought they were pretty decent. No offense, but from the video Davidson would get blow off the field against any state champion in any classification. Oh yeah #56 wasn't that aweful where you had to call him out. I'm guessing there been a little tension, huh? When did Josh Williams play at Goodpasture?

He played JV the begining of his sophmore year and did good gave him some carries in varsity in place of a back with fumblitis he did ok then against ezel number 22 who is a starting HB broke an 80 yard run and ran away from everyone and took Josh's spot. He was moved back to JV and then quit playing so he would be able to play at another school sooner. Then he left to go to DA. Dont get me wrong he is a good back and a nice guy but he wasnt able to compete with the higher level of talent when other people were as fast as him.