Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if mtp's coach lets marco, he can match every touchdown yall(jbhs) gets........i see a high scoring showdown :thumb:

No offense to what you have just stated but what do you mean if he lets marco? I would think he has to let Marco score if they are going to beat JBS. Its the playoffs you have to pull out all the stops to win now. On another note I am going to come to the game from m-boro what is the quickest route?

No offense to what you have just stated but what do you mean if he lets marco? I would think he has to let Marco score if they are going to beat JBS. Its the playoffs you have to pull out all the stops to win now. On another note I am going to come to the game from m-boro what is the quickest route?

i agree he has too but if he hands if off all night, or tries......then its gonna be tough...they have other good backs but nothin compared to what they need

I also think this game will be every bit as good as last years, but with a different outcome this time!!! :blink: GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really looking foward to returning the hospitality you guy's showed us last year at the Dungeon. Hope it's not as cold as it was last year though...BRRRR.....

It probably won't be because Tha' Jungle will be on fire and rockin'!!

This game has the potiental to become a "classic" , because I know both teams will be fired up and ready to ROCK! I cannot wait to see this game!! :blink:

Trey, I would take 840 to 65 south. Take saturn parkway (towards Columbia) Then you just want to hit the bypass which is 412 towards Lawrenceburg. Just stay on the Bypass and you will see the signs for Mt. Pleasant. Have a safe trip!

Trey, I would take 840 to 65 south. Take saturn parkway (towards Columbia) Then you just want to hit the bypass which is 412 towards Lawrenceburg. Just stay on the Bypass and you will see the signs for Mt. Pleasant. Have a safe trip!

Thank you for the directions. I look foward to seeing Marco Dailey live. I have seen Jo Byrns twice this year and they are a great team, but it looks like MTP is as well . Should be a classic. After all this is the way it should be two #1 seeds in round three.