Jo Byrns @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

And we haven't been inside the top 10 all year, which I still don't understand. Does't matter. Anyway........ its Gameday.. EARLY forecast out of Mt. Pleasant: Not Raining, but very coooooooooold outside. Everyone better arrive early tonight. I'm thinking this will be one of the most packed MP has had in quite a while.

My prediction.

MP wins 42-35

Daily has his typical sort of night. We'll say he goes for 220 and get 3 TD's. Clifton gets around 75 yards and 2 scores. Stoops gets 50 yards and find pay dirt once. The D line puts a LOT of pressure on the big O line of JB. There will be Tigers in the JB back field all night. Our d is nearly as much underrated as our "mp being a one man show" is blown out of the water. That theory will be put to rest tonight, as our other backs and D earn as little respect.

Hope all the JB fans get here safe. Looking forward to a real good, hard hitting football game.

Go TIGERS!

tiger's in the back field well the only problem with that is the ball will be down field GO RED DEVIL'S

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic