Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this will be the 4th meeting of the 2 schools in the playoffs and Hampton is 2-1 against us!!! HOWEVER, Hampton has NEVER travelled to Coafield to play. I guarantee you that the bus ride takes something out of you! I've been there and done that! Don't care if you take a LIMO, 3 hours in a vehicle in the mountains and on the interstate gets to your legs.

We'll see if the series has been evened up come Friday, or if Hampton goes out to a 3-1 record against the Jackets!!!

Come early, that's all I have to say!!! If you're looking for a good bite to eat go to LB's and get you a burger before the game, spend a little money in our METROPOLIS of a city, er, community!

Go Jackets!

pujo, Now its own with your BIG mouth. Harriman is only 15 minutes from Coalfield and the entire Harriman team and fans are coming to sit on the Hampton side and cheer for Coalfield and we want you to wear a little sign with pujo on it so we can find you. CY and his Cousins are going to sit on your side also I think we can control your mouth then, just make sure you wear the sign if your not SCARED... :justwrestle: GO COALFIELD :P

Good morning ... another day full of posts I'm sure.

I hear that Coalfield is going to double down on Hampton's wideouts and make the Bulldogs beat them running the football. At least, that's what I was told from a pretty good source. The Jackets are confident they can stop Hampton's run. They're also confident that they will be able to stop Jonathan Lyons. According to someone I spoke with last night, the Jackets have seen players as fast as Lyons and shut them down this season.

I haven't made a prediction yet... I think it could either be a close game in favor of Coalfield, or a blowout, well two-to-three score game in favor of Hampton. Those who know me well know my opinions on that.

I hope your right cause anyone who knows Hampton/JC Football knows that we take pride in our run game and just here in the last few games has our pass came on to add the one two punch to our football game

pujo, Now its own with your BIG mouth. Harriman is only 15 minutes from Coalfield and the entire Harriman team and fans are coming to sit on the Hampton side and cheer for Coalfield and we want you to wear a little sign with pujo on it so we can find you. CY and his Cousins are going to sit on your side also I think we can control your mouth then, just make sure you wear the sign if your not SCARED... :justwrestle: GO COALFIELD :P

Don't turn this into an ugly game i'm coming down there to see two good football teams have a good game and i don't think it is fair to the players for the fans to ruin what maybe their last game of the season, there is pride for your team but you guys are going a little far

I AGREE WITH 2000....WHAT HAPPENED TO SPORTSMANSHIP.....THIS GAME ID FOR THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED THEIR HEARTS OUT TO GET WHERE THEY ARE, DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY OR ANYONE ELSE WANTS IT TO BE RUINED BY SOME FANS WHO THINK THEY ARE SOMETHING.....PUJO, I WOULD NOT WEAR THE SIGN IF I WERE YOU AND ITS NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED ITS BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR TIME AND YOU EANT TO MAKE THIS GAME WORTH THEIR WHILE......LET THEM ALL SET ON THE HAMPTON SIDE, I BET YOU CANT HEAR THEM OVER THE HAMPTON FANS......AT LEAST IF I RECALL THE ENTIRE HARRIMAN SIDE COULD BARELY BE HEARD AT THE GAME LAST WEEK......UM, HAMPTON FANS SO YOU THINK WE SHOULD BE SCARED???? I THINK WE ALL HAVE IT UNDER CONTROL.......

GGGOOOOOOO DDDDOOOOGGGGGSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!