Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

Nice to know someone knows this thing. I don't hear it much any more. 70+ years of existence. I thought they had stopped teaching the Alma Mater. Go Jackets. Show the pride in the school that 70+ years of existence has instilled.

What are you talking about CY, you should know that a person like ME, WOULD KNOW the alma mater!!!

By the way, i offered my unused shoulder for you to sit on to get you above the crowd for the game. I'll have my camera on the other one!!!

:thumb:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about CY, you should know that a person like ME, WOULD KNOW the alma mater!!!

By the way, i offered my unused shoulder for you to sit on to get you above the crowd for the game. I'll have my camera on the other one!!!

:D

Might take you up on that. I know the mud will be deep on the sideline, but I know one thing for sure, it will not be as deep as the stuff that has been put on this board. :thumb:

I am glad to see that BBALL and the Harriman Posse will be in attendence sitting on Hamptown's side. The blue they wear can camoflage them till we need them. I hope BBALL brings his walkie talkie wristwatch so that he call let us know what play they are calling. That will come in handy. :o

On second thought that camera might get in the way. Can you talk that nice Clinton City Police Detective into letting me sit on his shoulders? He is just as tall and the camera will not get in the way.

Edited by CYJacket

Might take you up on that. I know the mud will be deep on the sideline, but I know one thing for sure, it will not be as deep as the stuff that has been put on this board. :o

I am glad to see that BBALL and the Harriman Posse will be in attendence sitting on Hamptown's side. The blue they wear can camoflage them till we need them. I hope BBALL brings his walkie talkie wristwatch so that he call let us know what play they are calling. That will come in handy. :thumb:

On second thought that camera might get in the way. Can you talk that nice Clinton City Police Detective into letting me sit on his shoulders? He is just as tall and the camera will not get in the way.

I'm sure that CLINTON Lieutenant would be GLAD to let you sit on his shoulders, then that Clinton Chiropractor that will be there too will fix his back when you get off.

Going to be a lot of people there tomorrow night, from ALL OVER!!! We should have moved this game to Blankenship for the room.

Slick Pujo says, his bulldogs have an exelent game plan. Slick Pujo say, he ,the muffin man, none other than Gut Wrench Gary and Slick Rick have put in overtime. Slick Rick and Gut Wrench Gary have made up and they are coming to The Roan to pick up Slick Pujo in the Hummer. Slick Pujo and Slick Rick both went to the Dr and got rid of the IBS, So Gut Wrench Gary won't have to worry about us dropping a duece in the Hummer. All three will be wearing our Signs, The three amigos have arrived at the Switch.

Im glad that Mr.Noe will be their he might come in handy getting my foot out of someones well you know. CY and Cameraman you all might want to get the LT. to come in uniform, you know just in case pujo gets out of hand? :thumb: GO ORANGEJACKETS :o LOL

Edited by BBALLTN

Im glad that Mr.Noe will be their he might come in handy getting my foot out of someones well you know. CY and Cameraman you all might want to get the LT. to come in uniform, you know just in case pujo gets out of hand? :thumb: GO ORANGEJACKETS :D LOL

So are you going to wear ORANGE BBALLTN??? You stated on the air last week that you WOULDN'T!!! Just wondering!

By the way, i've heard that the CHICKEN is going to make an appearance on the sidelines!!! And that Gary requested it!

I'll pass it on to the Lt. that he needs to find his old uniform and see if he can FIT in it and wear it! He told me last friday that it had been 15 years since he wore it, so that might be a stretch! :o

Well I might change my plans on being their if Chicken-Head is gonna be their, If Coach K requested Chicken-Head be their it, was just being nice because I know he dont like the Chicken-Bull. Also he better be careful Richie might through his Chicken head up on the roof? :o GO ORANGEJACKETS :thumb: COALFIELD WINS 28-21

Im glad that Mr.Noe will be their he might come in handy getting my foot out of someones well you know. CY and Cameraman you all might want to get the LT. to come in uniform, you know just in case pujo gets out of hand? :o GO ORANGEJACKETS :thumb: LOL

Slick Pujo will not be getting out of hand, Slick Pujo will drop the duece on bballtn. Slick Pujo say, Coalfield seems to be an angry and hostile bunch. Slick Pujo don't like being threatened. Slick Pujo says Slick Rick and Gut Wrenck Gary will have his back. Slick Pujo says ,Slicker Dogbreath will be will the three amigos, Slick Dogbreath is HUGE and it won't take slick Dogbreath a skinny minute to drop a duece on someone.

So are you going to wear ORANGE BBALLTN??? You stated on the air last week that you WOULDN'T!!! Just wondering!

By the way, i've heard that the CHICKEN is going to make an appearance on the sidelines!!! And that Gary requested it!

I'll pass it on to the Lt. that he needs to find his old uniform and see if he can FIT in it and wear it! He told me last friday that it had been 15 years since he wore it, so that might be a stretch! :thumb:

Lt. has a uniform? Who knew? I know one thing, he needs to be there. The High Sheriff of Morgan and Chief Deputy also are planning to be there. The Chief was rather up set last week as he had to do some investigating and missed that game and his son's performance. That has changed this week and both the High Sheriff and Chief will be there. The trouble will be held to a minimum but BBALL is hard to control. However, if it gonna be a fight I want him on my side. B)

Pujo,

We aint angry, just hungry to put this baby to rest one way or the other. All things aside it should be a good game. If Slick Rick and GWG are deciding to come to the game that will be good. The duece trio. We can muster enough dueces for all three of you.

Slick Dogbreath has been doing a few calculations, mr. haney played 6 games for Oliver Springs and then went to Coalfield, if he had to set out 6 games when he went to Coalfield then that means he should not have been allowed to play or practice until this week. Something smells a little fishy here. I have a friend that moved from to Tenn. from North Carolina and was told that he would have to set out until next season. Is it possible there could be a double standard. I don't think it's going to matter, I'd just like to know the real facts. There is a couple of players from Dobyns Bennett that would like to play with us, but we don't really think we need them.