Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't some of you HONEST Coalfield people jump this guy, I'd say he's prteey close to the situation.

Because we don't really know this to be a fact. That appears to be your problem, you jump before you know the fact. I guess you can say we have faith in, and know, our administration well enough to believe the situation is above board and legitimate. We don't know this guy and whether he is close to the situation. Pujo, this is a gossip board, not a coffee shop where we actually *know* who we are responding to every time. I know some of these folks, you know some of them but any Tom, Dick and Harry can come on here and say things. That is such a silly assumption.

The other guy in the know,said the same thing, as I recall, he said the dad had a heated discussion with the O S coach. I believe these two guys know exactly what they are talking about.

You believe that because it supports your theory, and that is all your swallow mind can handle.

Truth of the matter is that in the long run it is not going to matter. We will beat you with him playing. We would have beat you if Drake was still playing. Heck we would beat you with our third string JV cheerleader playing middle linebacker.

Have talked to a few more folks up that way (Hampton area) and they really think last year's team is 10-14 points better than this bunch. They also said the Bulldogs are going to load up the box and sthut down the run game. As for film, big 77 (Roop) got handled pretty well against Harriman's big #75 (Williams).

Not sure which film you seen, but the big #75 was nothing. All he did the whole game and I mean every down every play was hold. And I am not talking about the holding that is normally done, I am talking about tackling defense guys going in to the backfield. You may want to look at that film again. Roop did just fine. :unsure:

Yeah from his one post you can really tell he has the inside track on the situation. I will believe CYJ before i believe anything else. Nothing goes on in Coalfield without him knowing about the situation and getting his approval.

And HONEST C Y won't answer. Two different people said the same thing/ GETTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNN