Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

All I saw was a bunch of mentally and physically exausted kids with broken hearts, they never let anyone down. I'm not sure how many fans Hampton Brought, But Coalfield had 1 to many.I love the passion displayed buy you're fans and your team.The whole community should be extremely proud of the Coaches ,players and everything that goes with it. I'm very disapointed in Mr Pickel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wartburg Coalfield has had alot of huge turn outs. Not as many the past few years.

Well, im 100% that Hampton WILL be beat this week mr. pujo.

I like the way you said that, because those kind of statements usually come back to haunt you. Trust me when I say,you are not so sharp that you can tell the future. How long have you been coaching. These ballgames have a way of fooling the sharpest people every now and again. I think you have an OPINION, but guess what ,you're OPINION has been wrong two weeks in a row.

This was the quietest Coalfield crowd I've ever seen! From before the game started till the last whistle I was shocked and so were the people around me! The crowd was FLAT and so was the kids! Biggest let down for me I mean we didn't yell at the refs or the other kids or nothing, Hampton you all have a good team but we HAD a great team that didn't show up I don't know who this other team was but they let our community down and will be held accountable in the future.Coach K should be held liable also he is ultimately responsible for this let down , how can you be playing in the 3rd round and not be fired up????? Guess we will have to wate a couple of years to build that feild house Coach wants so bad maybe then he will make sure his kids are ready from then on. I AM JUST SICK

What the ---- is wrong with you juice.Coalfield hasn't let your community down but you have. YOU don't tell your kids that. Thay played with all there hearts. Yes you are sick. :rolleyes:

Hampton played a great football game friday. They flat dab whipped coalfield. I am pulling for them friday. I think they can beat friendship, no doubt in my mind.

Thanks crazy, was an honor to come to Coalfield. Did you know that there were people not 5-8 miles away that had never heard of Coalfield. We had to stop and ask directions at a store and they said they had never heard of the place. that had us worried. But we talked to some guy in the parking lot and he said we wasn't mre than 5-8 miles away. :lol:

That's it. Let's fire Coach Kries. Heck two quarterfinals and one semifinal trip in the last three years is unacceptable.

CYJacket, round up a posse and we'll see if we can have him run out of town by noon.

Sorry this aint the burg. Pickle is, well a drunk cucumber. Coach K can stay at Coalfield as long as he wants. He has over 150 wins, and less than 60 losses. Can't do much better than that in single a with one of the smallest schools in the division. He is a public relations dream, classy guy, and if you think he didn't want to win this game, you aint thinkin'.

As far as the fans go from Coalfield, they weren't as loud as usual but I did hear yelling at the ref's, players and some cheering.

Pickle, keep drinking that juice, it will make you sick.

I for one, and many others, are proud of this football team, the fans, and the Community for its accomplishments under what is considered at times, adverse conditions.

Edited by CYJacket

Hampton and Coalfield: great game in 2006

Anyone think there will be a repeat in 2007!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!

:lol:

Coalfield will be here for a long time. We are loosing alot of senoirs this year, but we always seem to recruit , i mean put together a good team (that was for you pujo). I for one would be looking forward to a rematch next year.

Who is Hampton loosing of of there team this year and what are they looking like next year?