Oliver Springs at Greenback

S.O.S.HS05

Oliver Spring travels to face a pretty good greenback team on tuesday. Will Christophers' and Company beat Greenback for the 3rd straight time ( thats as far as i can remember,lol) or will Hammontree ( dont know how to spell it) and Company seek revenge on last years Region Championship game? It should be a pretty good game. what do you all think?

GO LADY CATS

Oliver Spring travels to face a pretty good greenback team on tuesday. Will Christophers' and Company beat Greenback for the 3rd straight time ( thats as far as i can remember,lol) or will Hammontree ( dont know how to spell it) and Company seek revenge on last years Region Championship game? It should be a pretty good game. what do you all think?

GO LADY CATS

This is a great matchup. This is a much improved Lady Kee team. They struggled last year with ball handling but have worked hard to improve. They have had fewer turnovers in the last four scrimmage games combined than in some single games last year. They are moving the ball really well and have been able to get all five staters involved in producing points. Yes, Hammontree and company know that they have a lot to prove and they are ready to get started. According to Coach Lucier (quoted in the Daily Times) "They are hungry. They're about to kill each other in practice, so I'd really like to get on to some opponents so that they don't hurt each other". Let the games begin!!!!

GO LADY KEES!!!!!

I would think OS has the advantage because they have the best back court. It's pretty rare in basketball to have a point guard that is an extention of the coach. I mean a player that sees the floor and makes adjustments as they go. Christopher gives OS that dimension and I'm sure that is why that team often plays at a high level. My pick in this one is the Lady Bobcats 67 Greenback 55.

Kaz

I would think OS has the advantage because they have the best back court. It's pretty rare in basketball to have a point guard that is an extention of the coach. I mean a player that sees the floor and makes adjustments as they go. Christopher gives OS that dimension and I'm sure that is why that team often plays at a high level. My pick in this one is the Lady Bobcats 67 Greenback 55.

Kaz

Kazam,

While we appreciate the vote of confidence I would like to point out that Christopher only plays the point when Parton goes out of the game for a rest period. Kayla plays the 2 or 3. Even with Parton out of the line-up most often Hall plays the point. However you are right in that we have a much deeper backcourt with 6 players who can play any of the guard spots. It indeed should be a good game.

Very valid point, however when the game is in balance or "crunch time", Kayla is the General. I don't say this to belittle Parton or Hall, who I think are both solid players. Christopher is just the player to run the sets when plays make or break the outcome. :angry: The other players seem to feed off of her because she makes them better.

Kazam