Vegas is Back!

Unionvegas

Well it is that time of year again and let me be the first to say it could not get here soon enough. My Queens hit the floor Tuesday and I know that are much improved from last year and some say the should compete for the district. However I do understand that Forrest is in our district but here is the queistion for the Lady Rockets. Can they handle being the hunted and not the hunter?

BTW as usual I give my state champ picks, last year I went a big 0-3

Last years picks!

A. Clarkrange

AA. Lorreto

AAA. Shelbyville

This year

A. Summertown

AA. (That pick comes later)

AAA. Shelbyville

Go Queens!

Edited by Unionvegas

This Unionvegas guy is a genious. This is the same guy that told me that MTSU was for real. I guess if they are in fact for real then South Dakota St. is the # 1 team in the country if you use Misty math. The truth is i really like Unionvegas. I bailed him out of jail once back when he was still on the sauce. Thankfully he is now on the straight and narrow and working part time as the voice of the Vikes. Good luck tonight with Mt. Juliet Christian and throughout the season.

Well that is a shame. You can rust me that it was not intentional. I have been down that road with LK and he would never embarass anyone. He is way too nice for that. As a matter of a fact....Him being too nice is one of his faults. I assume your boys coach is the same one you have had for years and he should know that.